EzFlash 3 in 1 help

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by Leo99999, Jul 14, 2009.

Jul 14, 2009

EzFlash 3 in 1 help by Leo99999 at 9:22 AM (806 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. Leo99999
    OP

Newcomer Leo99999 Member

Australia
    Hey guys, hope this is in the right place, if not move it please.

I bought an Ez Flash 3 in 1 for Christmas and all was well and good. GBA games worked fine, Extra RAM was fantastic and the Rumble Pak worked a treat. I pick my DS up a few months ago, turn it on, go to 3 in 1 ExpLoader and it says there is no Slot-2 Device inserted! The NOR game (Mother 3) occasionally works when booted from Slot-2 selection, but then freezes after a few minutes. After months I downloaded GBA ExpLoader 0.58b and it worked! I copied Mother 3 to NOR memory. After that was finished I turned off my DS, deleted Mother 3.gba of my root and booted up again. It said the card was not inserted again! I really need some help, as I can't find anything like this anywhere else. Please help!

EDIT: Sorry, realised this is in the wrong place, could a moderator move this to Ez Flash forum please?

2. crazyshiza

Member crazyshiza GBAtemp Regular

Try charging the DS with the EZ 3 in 1 in it.

3. TheWingless

Member TheWingless Wafuu~

United States
    Not exactly sure what you're trying to say, but if you're saying that the EZ3in1's battery is out of juice and you should charge the battery for the EZ3in1 by charging the DS, it only works for the M3 GBA Expansion because that battery is rechargeable.

Also, I think the battery manages only the save files.

4. Leo99999
    OP

Newcomer Leo99999 Member

Australia
    I always have my Ez Flash 3 in 1 in my DS. It has been in there ever since I got it. BTW I took it apart, and it is and original Ez Flash (I think since the serial code is 11 not 10). Ev ery now and then it starts working, but it freezes when I load Mother 3 up in NOR mod.

IT'S SO ANNOYING!!!!! [​IMG]

5. Another World

Former Staff Another World Emulate the Planet!

Colombia
    the mother3 translation patch (i'm assuming your using it?) has many issues. freezing and save corruption are among them.

-another world

6. Leo99999
    OP

Newcomer Leo99999 Member

Australia
    It worked just fine before!

PSRAM game (Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga) works even after I turn it off. I'll just check NOR again

EDIT: HELLZ YEAH!!!! It's working again! [​IMG] Thanks for trying to help guys! I just pulled it apart and threw it at the wall a few times and it was dandy! This can be closed now