Hacking EzFlash 3 in 1 help

Leo99999

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guys, hope this is in the right place, if not move it please.

I bought an Ez Flash 3 in 1 for Christmas and all was well and good. GBA games worked fine, Extra RAM was fantastic and the Rumble Pak worked a treat. I pick my DS up a few months ago, turn it on, go to 3 in 1 ExpLoader and it says there is no Slot-2 Device inserted! The NOR game (Mother 3) occasionally works when booted from Slot-2 selection, but then freezes after a few minutes. After months I downloaded GBA ExpLoader 0.58b and it worked! I copied Mother 3 to NOR memory. After that was finished I turned off my DS, deleted Mother 3.gba of my root and booted up again. It said the card was not inserted again! I really need some help, as I can't find anything like this anywhere else. Please help!

EDIT: Sorry, realised this is in the wrong place, could a moderator move this to Ez Flash forum please?

TheWingless

Wafuu~
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
crazyshiza said:
Try charging the DS with the EZ 3 in 1 in it.
Not exactly sure what you're trying to say, but if you're saying that the EZ3in1's battery is out of juice and you should charge the battery for the EZ3in1 by charging the DS, it only works for the M3 GBA Expansion because that battery is rechargeable.

Also, I think the battery manages only the save files.

Leo99999

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
crazyshiza said:
Try charging the DS with the EZ 3 in 1 in it.
I always have my Ez Flash 3 in 1 in my DS. It has been in there ever since I got it. BTW I took it apart, and it is and original Ez Flash (I think since the serial code is 11 not 10). Ev ery now and then it starts working, but it freezes when I load Mother 3 up in NOR mod.

IT'S SO ANNOYING!!!!!
hate2.gif

Leo99999

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
It worked just fine before!

PSRAM game (Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga) works even after I turn it off. I'll just check NOR again

EDIT: HELLZ YEAH!!!! It's working again!
biggrin.gif
Thanks for trying to help guys! I just pulled it apart and threw it at the wall a few times and it was dandy! This can be closed now

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @GhostLatte approves