Hacking EZFlash 3-in-1 for DS phat?

joepie91

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
As the topic title and description say, is it possible to buy an EZFlash 3-in-1 for the DS phat anymore, or is it somehow possible to mod the Lite version so it fits into a phat? I'd really like to have the memory expansion, but buying the entire DS Opera package is a little too costly (30 euro second hand from the game store) and I'd like to be able to play GBA games as well...

dewback

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the one from Deal extreme has been sold out for over 9 months.

the only site that I have seen it on in stock is realhotstuff

joepie91

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Vague Rant said:
You can also pick up the original DS model from DealExtreme, who do free shipping worldwide. It'll probably take a while (at least a week) to get to the Netherlands from Hong Kong, where they're located, but it won't cost you anything.

http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.15778
I wanted to order it from DealExtreme (I order quite some stuff there, actually) but it's out of stock, and as an ex-employee from DealExtreme told me, that means the manufacturer stopped making it. So I need to find it somewhere in stock
smile.gif

By the way, are there any separate DSLite -> DSPhat converters for sale anywhere? If I'm correct, Guitar Hero actually has such a thing for the Guitar Grip.

joepie91

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Guild McCommunist said:
I got my GBA sized 3in1 from RealHotStuff, if you're interested. They sent me a DSL size at first but they quickly cleared it up and swapped items. I'd suggest them.
What is their shipping cost to the Netherlands, approximately? (that'd be Fedex/DHL)

joepie91

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
greator said:
try EZflash IV. Thats number 4.

You can also try M3. They use lite size but also give you a phat size shell you you can use it in phat nds.
But I guess that's a fully functional flashcard as well? I'm mainly looking for a GBA Loader/memory expansion to use with my Acekard2...

joepie91

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I've been looking a little further, and read about the Ewin... Is the Ewin still being manufactured for the DS phat? Also a friend of mine told me I could also use the Exploder Cheat Device as some sort of bridge from a DS Phat to a DSLite-sized expansion, but that would become a bit expensive...

albertar

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know this is an old post, but is there a way for me to get a ds phat ez flash 3 in 1 now? I've looked everywhere and can't seem to find one for sale. Realhotstuff don't sell them anymore. Are there any other websites?

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The only ones I have seen on in recent times have been on http://www.shop01media.com/en/EZ-Flash and it is quite high priced (scarcely less than an EZ4 and nearly double a lite sized one) and the EZTeam don't seem to be doing a lot about making new ones.

Personally I would say you are better off casemodding a 3 in 1 designed for a DS lite, or getting an EZ4.

albertar

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The only ones I have seen on in recent times have been on http://www.shop01media.com/en/EZ-Flash and it is quite high priced (scarcely less than an EZ4 and nearly double a lite sized one) and the EZTeam don't seem to be doing a lot about making new ones.

Personally I would say you are better off casemodding a 3 in 1 designed for a DS lite, or getting an EZ4.

do you also happen to know where I can get an m3 perfect sd? I would like one to play gba games only but the one I see is the ds lite version. I am looking for the phat version which I hear is almost entirely gone from the face of the universe

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
do you also happen to know where I can get an m3 perfect sd? I would like one to play gba games only but the one I see is the ds lite version. I am looking for the phat version which I hear is almost entirely gone from the face of the universe

If you can find any kind of GBA slot M3 other than the professional line (the version without much GBA support) or the GBA expansion pack they did then you are doing better than anybody else around here -- the m3 is probably one of the harder to come by flash carts and one of the more desirable.

albertar

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After
If you can find any kind of GBA slot M3 other than the professional line (the version without much GBA support) or the GBA expansion pack they did then you are doing better than anybody else around here -- the m3 is probably one of the harder to come by flash carts and one of the more desirable.
after doing some more thorough research - I am looking for the m3 gba expansion pack and just the gba expansion pack. Do you know where I can buy this? I don't want to by the whole m3 real bundle

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr