Hacking EZF4 Problems

TLSpartan

Kills threads
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I think I may be doing this wrong. I have a EZF4 Lite Deluxe right. I grabbed the ezfla_up from dirties review. I hold down R(using the SC-DS's superkey function). when it boots up and I am holding R it brings up this message "Can't File ezfla_up.bin Please Power off and Restart". I have no idea what I am doing wrong. Can somebody please help me
cry.gif

Dirtie

:'D
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
It must be on the root of your card, and you must make sure it doesn't have a double-extension (if extensions are hidden it might look like "ezfla_up.bin" but in reality be "ezfla_up.bin.bin"
It should be named correctly already within the zip file you're using.
Your card should also be formatted using FAT16 if it isn't already.

I must also mention that the link in my review is out of date - grab the latest client and loader from our download center and check out the official updates thread for anything new.

TLSpartan

Kills threads
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Yes it shows the contents. But when i try and view the contents it brings up an error. When i try FAST6191's method it doesnt do anything

Dirtie

:'D
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Yes it shows the contents. But when i try and view the contents it brings up an error. When i try FAST6191's method it doesnt do anything
What do you mean by trying to "view" the contents? You mean trying to run a game? Or trying the run the update file? Or the list of files doesn't even appear in the first place?

TLSpartan

Kills threads
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Next time somebody asks for a slot-2 solution I am going to suggest the EZF4 Lite Deluxe because it works so good

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: lo