EZ-FLASH products with Analogue Pocket bugs collection

EZ-Flash2

Official EZ-FLASH Stuff
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
China
Halfway through 2022, we finally got to touch the Analogue Pocket, which is borrowed. what a joke.

So we can officially start the debugging work, I am here to collect the existing problems.

Please reply the EZ-FLASH product which you owned. the current firmware and kernel installed, issues with AP and the reproduce step.

If you see similar problems to yours in the existing replies, please do not reply again, it will be easier for me to filter.

Last edited by EZ-Flash2,

moon_rabbit

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, South
analogue pocket (1.0B firmware) with ezflash junior (0918 latest firmware)

pokemon gold korea version graphic error

https://datomatic.no-intro.org/index.php?page=show_record&s=47&n=0885
↑ cartridge rom info

when starting battle mode
Number 9 graphic appears around the enemy character.
It appears up, down, and on the right.
Sometimes, it appears on the left side of my character

In some cases, the number under the enemy character can be seen when using Magikarp's splash skill

It doesn't happen all the time
I think it happens once out of five times.
Does not appear when tested on gba sp

I downgraded to FW5K105RC firmware and found that the problem disappeared.
Perhaps it is a compatibility issue between the latest beta firmware (0918) and analogue pocket.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I don't have one for much longer but
EZFlash Junior has mostly worked fine so far. Had a few osint failures but that is probably more it having dirty pins or not being inserted properly. I did not have to do the "don't fully insert it and give it a mm up from fully seated" trick some suggested.

Could not get my launch EZ4 to work (still using an old pre SDHC/pre patching kernel, likely one of the RESET modified versions, with DS mode available, don't know if it is that but not particularly inclined to upgrade to see as I still want DS mode) and just white screens. Don't think it was pins as it works fine in my SP and my DS lite that are both otherwise very sensitive to contact issues, and also did the paper trick to no effect.

Omega DE appears to work fine, though might have some issues with games on NOR (everything I tried, which was only two games on several occasions, white screened after selecting, worked fine in my SP with same setup, SP even offered to copy the save back after the white screen in the pocket). Edit. FW1 K1.01 (was testing something a while back so not on newest, will update if I can and report back).

EZ2 worked fine in my limited testing (including with a pokemon game) though not like there is much to go wrong there.

If I have time I will find an EZ4 lite deluxe, lite, microSDHC and put those through paces and will be interesting to see what goes with those.

moon_rabbit

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, South
ezflash omega de / Rev.B / 1.03 fw6.

mode b with rumble.

rumble does not work with openfpga core.

tested rom
gbc pokemon pinball
gba drill dozer

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ptLqnNMcQk