Hacking EZ Flash Omega cheats mostly in Chinese.

kuwanger

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Copy/paste into Google Translate will get you something...possibly intelligible. Then you can just replace the Chinese in each line. Another thing to do is to google for action replay/code breaker codes and search here for code breaker editors/decrypters that should produce something you can use with the EZ Omega. There was actually a project on here to translate Chinese to English cheats, but it didn't really get very far. But you can look at this thread if you're curious.

Sorry if that's not much help.

largemoose421

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Check out - gamehacking dot org ( sorry for the format, new user ) They have a bunch of tested cheats that work with EZ flash. You have to use DECRYPTED ActionReplay Max codes as far as I can tell and convert them to the .cht format. I posted a reply on another question detailing how to do it manually for single-line codes. I'll also be releasing a web app that does it for you automatically, stay tuned.

Readmit

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What a joke. There is zero solution for this problem and it's been ongoing for years now. If someone wants to use cheat codes on original GBA hardware, they need to own an actual game cartridge plus a gameshark cheat device. Just forget about these everdrives and ez flash carts, they have no ability to enable cheats. Complete garbage wastes of money.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: see ya