EZ-Flash IV NDSL?

Discussion in 'EZ-Flash' started by jabz18, Feb 7, 2010.

Feb 7, 2010

EZ-Flash IV NDSL? by jabz18 at 4:15 AM (1,114 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. jabz18
    OP

Newcomer jabz18 Newbie

Australia
    Hi I have a EZ-Flash IV cart which I use with my GBA works fine. I have sold my GBA and have kept the cart, I have just purchased a DS Lite.
    Can I use the EZ-Flash IV cart to boot GBA and DS ROMS on my DS Lite? How?

thanks

2. how_do_i_do_that

Member how_do_i_do_that Blue Wizard is about to die.

Antarctica
  3. jabz18
    OP

Newcomer jabz18 Newbie

Australia
    So there is no way I can use my Ez-Flash IV with my NDS Lite without a Passme to boot NDS roms? Do I have to buy a passme?
    What about the Ez-flash iv with the flashme bios on the NDS Lite? would that work without buying something else?

Sorry for asking questions that maybe answered, I searched but a lot of the info now is out of date, and the link above also has missing pages and links that dont work.

4. how_do_i_do_that

Member how_do_i_do_that Blue Wizard is about to die.

Antarctica
    Any current slot1 does the passme function for you. Though passme is really for people who only have a microSD limit of 2 GB on thier slot1. If you already have a microSDHC capable slot1, using passme can be seen as someone who is being too god-damn cheap to put any money for a decent microSDHC. Beside, some people do not realize that you can't use cheats or play any of the games with larger saves like Zelda ST or those with newer anti-rom/protection on it.

Passme is not really worth it, it is better to leave the nds games to the slot1 and gba to the slot2.

As for the links, you only need the first 3.