puszcza

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Hello,
I`m tring to get games to microsd card for EZ-Flash IV. When I click Add, next chose multiple games I get window:

Z888PCh.png

It doesnt matter what I chose, after that program is crashing. I have 8gb microsh so I wanted to put all US GBA library. how to do it fast? Or if anyone have link to library prepared to just copy on microsd card for EZ-Flash IV that will be good to :)

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You can't ask for a patched library any more than you can ask for a full library of games.

Anyway that is an odd crash. The program has been seen to have issues with the destination before (the classic one is crashing on boot because it can not detect a D:\ drive).

When you say multiple games do you mean any amount above 1 or have you selected every game in the US library as you mentioned? Batch adding did seem a bit broken in some of these later versions, you can try an older version if you want.

Anyway try changing back to the C: drive, you will have to copy things to the microSD afterwards but hopefully it should get something started.

Alternatively there are a few different patching tools available you might try
https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-ez-flash-iv-aio.370132/
http://gbatemp.net/threads/release-ezgba-v0-1-0a-an-ez4-compatible-rom-patcher.395464/

puszcza

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
In the official site all cliets are 1.03.
There is no other unofficial client or way to copy games to sd card for EX-Flash IV?

I think it might happen when software doesnt have titles for 2 or more games. Is any way to fix it? Software in that situation should take titles from the rom names, it keep it empty.

Edit: SOrry, I just now saw you linked me other softwares, I will test them now.

Last edited by puszcza,

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
There is no other unofficial client or way to copy games to sd card for EX-Flash IV?
you can copy them to the ez iv, but you need to patch the saving (otherwise it won't save)
there were attempts to do a "homebrew" patcher, i think one user here managed to do it, however i never tested it.. i forgot the thread, but you may search for it.
anyway a quick google search i found this:
https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-ezgba-v0-1-0a-an-ez4-compatible-rom-patcher.395464/
https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-ez-flash-iv-aio.370132/

there was also a tool gbdata or something wich was used to patch gba roms, however i am not sure if worked with the ez iv..

edit: ho, just checked fast6191 shared the exact same threads i found lol...

puszcza

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Thanks.
ezgba v0.2.0a-2 seems to work fine, i will give you anserw it it copied and patched all roms and are the saves works.

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
Thanks.
ezgba v0.2.0a-2 seems to work fine, i will give you anserw it it copied and patched all roms and are the saves works.
Could you upload it? The link seems dead to me, and I'm interested in this.

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
Reactions: gnmmarechal

puszcza

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
In PC it seems working. I get all games to my SD, thats program screen:

MjWrn6x.png

But on the console I see only games B-C- looks correct

vw9Elo1.jpg

but most of them looks like that:
1d6U83z.jpg

vRRSufq.jpg
rPUFpYe.jpg

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Sorry, probably should have mentioned that.

The loader has troubles when you have more than about 80 files per folder. Might want to split things up into separate folders. You can leave the saves in the saver folder though.

Reactions: gnmmarechal

puszcza

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Last questions:
- Default combination for soft reset doesnt work. I tried to edit in in Temp files (becouse changing in program is crashing it) but even after that, copied game via this program to save settinngs didnt helped.
- In NDSL GBA mode is pixel perfect, there is not any waf to fit it in full screen?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: [louder cricket sounds]