Hacking EZ Flash 3 in 1 Help Wanted

MagicProdukshunZ

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Alright.
I recently ordered an EZ Flash 3 in 1, but when I put it into my slot-2 of my DS Lite and open up GBA ExpLoader 0.56b on my R4 SDHC, it comes up with the message:

"Slot2 expansion pack not found
Please redo from start
(A) : Confirm"

I looked on the internety for fixes, and it seems I bought one of those new EZ Flash 3 in 1's with some chip that doesn't let it be read by any of these tools. So I tried cory1429(?)'s loader that is said to work on these. However, I tried it and it didn't work. I also tried DLDI patching the tools, and that didn't seem to work.

So, if you know any fixes for this (if there is one), please tell me (I'm not a tech expert, so please try and say it as simply as possible =P)

Thanks!

how_do_i_do_that

Blue Wizard is about to die.
Trophies
You have insufficient posts to view user location.
XP
Country
Antarctica
Most R4 clones break homebrew to run commercial games. you might be just screwed on that. If that is the case, it is better to get a good flashcart to be able to use stuff properly.

Considered good, that doesn't break homebrew:
AK
M3 (blacklisted from using Roudolph's tools)
EZ-Flash
Supercard
CycloDS (Edge is a stripped down clone version of this but works great for just homebrew)

Anything else right now is mostly a clone of any of the above and slapped with a R4 whatever logo.

MagicProdukshunZ

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Okay, I looked on Filetrip last night and found a new GBA ExpLoader. (0.58b MX)
I get the same message, but it loads. However when I try to load up a GBA game, it either freezes while loading, gives me a white screen or doesn't load at all. Tried using the AKAIO options, none of them worked either.

D

Deleted-236924

IMO, 3in1 is not good for GBA support, since the battery in it is not rechargable.
Once it runs out, you have no alternative way of saving your game and you have to either open up the 3in1 to manually replace the battery or buy a new one.

Replacing the battery might mess up and kill your 3in1, and buying a new one costs a lot in the long run.

But it is good for RAM expansion and rumble.

FlashX007

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Then what is better besides this then, if this is true I truly don't want one then I will get a G6 Lite instead. G6 Lites are rechargable by what I hear.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Lol Veho.