Hacking Extra Ram Quastion

deathboy333

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
I want to play runescape but there is no java browser and the win2ds FPS are low so can i buy ram slot 2 or somthing to make it more fps or is there any new version that coming out? or any new browser with java? somthing?

deathboy333

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
what about Win2DS?? its all ok but its FPS is low is there any way to speed it? or buy somthing to it or jast wait for anew version is something going to be out?

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Slot-2 RAM will not help in this case. Win2DS is not coded to use slot-2 RAM, and even if it did I don't think it would speed anything up.

deathboy333

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
i jast want to know is there any way to get more fps from the program in the near futer any new versions or something to buy... anything???

deathboy333

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
ok forget runescape is there any way to get more fps from win2ds or is there any better program like that? is there any new versions or any thing like that?

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's only so much optimization that can be done. The program needs to snap a screenshot of the screen, compress it to something small enough to send quickly via Wifi, and then the DS needs to be able to uncompress it quickly and display it. There are tons of bottlenecks that can cause slowdowns. My suggestion is to lower the settings on the PC app, then on the DS disable one screen entirely and set the other to update at "Ultra" speed. That's about the fastest you'll be able to get.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.