Hacking External Hard Drive Question??

  • Thread starter Thread starter oxMUDxo
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 1,093
  • Replies Replies 4

oxMUDxo

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Apr 12, 2009
Messages
494
Reaction score
1
Trophies
1
Age
47
Location
Missouri - USA
XP
310
Country
United States
With USB Loader being as cool as it is I was thinking about getting a 1TB hard drive!!
Before I buy one I just wanted to make sure it would work so I have two questions...?

1. Will a 1TB hard drive work with USB Loader 1.5?

2. Will any external hard drive work or do I need a splichal one/ spacial brand..?

THANKS!!
 
You could check up the Wiki Page.

And 1 TB works alright, as there's a fix for the 512GB bug.

Anyway, I don't see 1 whole TB of Wii games...
 
You should check the wiki for a compatibility list and make sure you don't buy one that comes with lots of problems.

http://wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/index.php/USB...bility_List#1TB

smile.gif
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted