Gaming Explore nand.bin on computer ?

Xyphoseos

Hack or no games
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello ! I have a nand.bin on my computer and I want to explore it to take somes files. How can I explore it ?

I want to take the local friend code seed

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can't unless you have the xorpads from the nand as well as the dumped bootrom. Even if you have those I'm not personally aware of the process but I know it can be done if you have everything. There is more than likely some CMD program that can do this, or a private program somewhere. This isn't the first time this has been asked.....

Reactions: Xyphoseos

Xyphoseos

Hack or no games
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
You can't unless you have the xorpads from the nand as well as the dumped bootrom. Even if you have those I'm not personally aware of the process but I know it can be done if you have everything. There is more than likely some CMD program that can do this, or a private program somewhere. This isn't the first time this has been asked.....
I only have his otp boot9 and boot11

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I only have his otp boot9 and boot11
I'm not 100% sure if the otp is enough to decrypt the file without the xorpads, in theory it should be but someone with more experience in 3DS assembly would be able to give you a better detailed explanation; or possibly a working solution. I just know, that if you have the necessary files it CAN be decrypted on the PC and explored, I'm just not sure exactly HOW...

Reactions: Xyphoseos

Falo

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I'm not 100% sure if the otp is enough to decrypt the file without the xorpads, in theory it should be but someone with more experience in 3DS assembly would be able to give you a better detailed explanation; or possibly a working solution. I just know, that if you have the necessary files it CAN be decrypted on the PC and explored, I'm just not sure exactly HOW...

xorpads are just junk files generated using keys, they are not needed if you have the keys.

with an otp+bootrom dump you can generate the nand keys and decrypt it with openssl, there is a bash script on yellow8's github to do this (google: yellows8/boot9_tools).

Xyphoseos

Hack or no games
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
you could just find it in godmode9 on the actual hardware
I have the backup but no the 3ds

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

xorpads are just junk files generated using keys, they are not needed if you have the keys.

with an otp+bootrom dump you can generate the nand keys and decrypt it with openssl, there is a bash script on yellow8's github to do this (google: yellows8/boot9_tools).
I can extract the files I want with it?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse