• Replies 23
Status
Not open for further replies.

bezem

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You're not being serious in this thread, right? Either that or you're 5 years old.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
You need to stop triple and double-posting, the Edit function exists for a reason. For all your questions about 3DS hacking, there's a dedicated thread.

Here

tatripp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can some one explain why copied games from somebody elses 3ds wouldn''t work i asked the person which said it and he blanked me!!!! :gun:
When you buy a game from eshop on your 3ds, dsi, or wii that game becomes locked to your system. If you copy the file and transfer it to another system, it still has the lock on it. The only way to unlock it is with the key that is on the original system which cannot be copied.
System transfer removes the lock but puts a new one on it after transfer. The game is pretty much cut and pasted.

Sychophantom

I'm a plant.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Holy fuckballs.

Everything asked has been answered, and could have been avoided if the OP had done a little looking around the forums.

Nintendo has this silly idea of tying the digital content to the system, rather than an ID. Maybe that'll change, but for now, them's the breaks kid.

It's called DRM, it's everywhere anymore. Nintendo knows some people would just copy games rather than buy them (shocking, I know), and even though they're a big corporation with more money than you or I will likely ever see in our lives, it's made of of people who may or may not love their jobs, but definitely need to support themselves.

Reactions: bezem
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-