Hacking Expanding Emunand SD?

Thigrai

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello guys,

So I have Emunand set up on a 4GB SD card. For the first time ever I made a legitimate purchase in the e-shop (I want to play Monster Hunter 4U online) and it's currently downloading. It says that there would be 180 SD blocks left after the download, I'm assuming that means very little space will remain for DLC's and so forth.

I was wondering if I bought an 8 GB SD card and transferred everything onto there, would it work? Or is there something special I need to do?

One last thing: Is there a way of transferring my save file from the pirated version of my mh4u into the e-shop one?

Thank you!

MrJason005

√2
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Hello guys,

So I have Emunand set up on a 4GB SD card. For the first time ever I made a legitimate purchase in the e-shop (I want to play Monster Hunter 4U online) and it's currently downloading. It says that there would be 180 SD blocks left after the download, I'm assuming that means very little space will remain for DLC's and so forth.

I was wondering if I bought an 8 GB SD card and transferred everything onto there, would it work? Or is there something special I need to do?

One last thing: Is there a way of transferring my save file from the pirated version of my mh4u into the e-shop one?

Thank you!
You can transfer your stuff easily from one SD to another, you will need to use emuNAND tool though
And also, is the pirated version a .3DS or a .CIA?

Thigrai

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
You will need to use SaveDataFiler to move the save from the CTR to the CIA
I'm not 100% sure if it is a card2 or a card1, but you will need to do these steps. Just ignore the renaming part if you load up SaveDataFiler and it doesn't say CTR Broken

Thank you Mr. Jason! I will try it later this evening and let you know how it goes!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    maaaaan that's so awesome but I also don't want to fork over a hundo for it
  • Veho @ Veho:
    The fuuuuu---
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I thought it was an actual xBox at that price.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I wanna grab a 360 Slim and a 360 E one of these days. Missed the boat of getting them at their lowest though, once they were discontinued. Could've got them for cheap back when I was a broke 20 something working at Target, but then again, I was a broke 20 something working at Target
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Being broke is no fun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, $150 isn't that bad for a jtag slim on ebay
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Leo could not withstand communism.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Its OUR products to begin with lol.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Its OUR products to begin with lol.