Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ran into these two controllers on aliexpress

Wired
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/EXL...lgo_pvid=7a600e60-5657-40af-a103-63dda5027ed1

Wireless
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/EXL...lgo_pvid=26456335-3165-4dde-ad53-51e85a88a73a

They're GameCube styled controllers for the Switch with some interesting addons. The Wired controller comes with all standard buttons, motion controls, rumble and a headphpne jack. The wireless controller has wireless connectivity via a USB dongle, motion controls, all standard buttons and rumble. Both controllers do not feature NFC. The pricing seems to be on par with Power A with the wired model being priced at 24.99 and wireless at 44.99. I'm not trying to advertise for the company but I am very curious if anyone has tried these controllers yet. I'm a HUGE fan of the GameCube button layout so I'm very tempted to grab one of these in a few weeks. For anyone reading this, I would love to hear your thoughts.

Last edited by LightyKD,
Reactions: gogaming

slaphappygamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh, Mario kart will be even better. These look great. The headphone jack is a nice addition. These will probably also wake the console. I see it has a home button.

No. Wait. This comes with a dongle. It probably can’t wake the console.

Last edited by slaphappygamer,
Reactions: toxic9

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here is a video of the wired controller...

Wireless controller here...

This setup video for the Wireless controller shows that you can use the USB wireless dongle to connect the controller or a USB-C cable to "play and charge"

gogaming

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.exlene.com
XP
Country
China
Oh, Mario kart will be even better. These look great. The headphone jack is a nice addition. These will probably also wake the console. I see it has a home button.

No. Wait. This comes with a dongle. It probably can’t wake the console.
the 2.4g usb adapter will surely wake the console once it is plugged, then press home button, the led indicator will be on, controler start to work. Our Bluetooth version wireless gamecube controller wil be released in April. Thanks for focusing on Exlene!

slaphappygamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the 2.4g usb adapter will surely wake the console once it is plugged, then press home button, the led indicator will be on, controler start to work. Our Bluetooth version wireless gamecube controller wil be released in April. Thanks for focusing on Exlene!
thanks. ill watch out for a bluetooth version

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 1080p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality