OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Hey everyone!

I have a DSi with Acekard 2i and Akaio 1.8.1 working fine, but I'm having troubles with "Exit DS". I was doing a backup of all my save files and I noticed this game creates two or more copies, with same name and extension (Exit DS.sav). So if I try to copy them to my PC, Windows asks to replace and even if I choose one, I always get the older one!

Does anyone know why this happens? Is there a way to do a backup or even make this game save the "correct" way?

Thanks a lot!
yaynds.gif

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
are you sure you are not using an old version of akaio? older versions had a bug that would truncate save names and alternate between .SAV or .sav depending on the file character length. thus making more than 1 save. if your not using an older version than perhaps your msd card needs a reformat.

-another world

muttley_br

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Another World said:
are you sure you are not using an old version of akaio? older versions had a bug that would truncate save names and alternate between .SAV or .sav depending on the file character length. thus making more than 1 save. if your not using an older version than perhaps your msd card needs a reformat.

-another world

Hello Another World, thanks for your response!

Yes, I'm sure, I'm using 1.8.1. Also, everytime Akaio has a new version, I make a clear installation. I have a Kingston MSD (8 GB class 4), and only format it with SD Formatter (v2.9.0.5). Exit DS is the only game, in my list, that makes this "mess" with save file!
wacko.gif

Thanks!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: No those are just incoming calls