Exit DS

Discussion in 'Acekard' started by muttley_br, Dec 8, 2010.

Dec 8, 2010

Exit DS by muttley_br at 10:06 PM (647 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. muttley_br
    OP

Newcomer muttley_br Newbie

Brazil
    Hey everyone!

I have a DSi with Acekard 2i and Akaio 1.8.1 working fine, but I'm having troubles with "Exit DS". I was doing a backup of all my save files and I noticed this game creates two or more copies, with same name and extension (Exit DS.sav). So if I try to copy them to my PC, Windows asks to replace and even if I choose one, I always get the older one!

Does anyone know why this happens? Is there a way to do a backup or even make this game save the "correct" way?

Thanks a lot! [​IMG]

2. Another World

Former Staff Another World Emulate the Planet!

Colombia
    are you sure you are not using an old version of akaio? older versions had a bug that would truncate save names and alternate between .SAV or .sav depending on the file character length. thus making more than 1 save. if your not using an older version than perhaps your msd card needs a reformat.

-another world

3. muttley_br
    OP

Newcomer muttley_br Newbie

Brazil
    Hello Another World, thanks for your response!

Yes, I'm sure, I'm using 1.8.1. Also, everytime Akaio has a new version, I make a clear installation. I have a Kingston MSD (8 GB class 4), and only format it with SD Formatter (v2.9.0.5). Exit DS is the only game, in my list, that makes this "mess" with save file! [​IMG]

Thanks!

4. Cyphox

Newcomer Cyphox Member

Germany
    havnt played exit ds for month (years?), but i had the same error back then. think it was akaio 1.5 or 1.6, cant remember