Homebrew Exception DSI, Stack and Code Dump when loading SD.

InfamousRule1007

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a 16 gigabyte micro SD card in an Adapter. It isn't loading in HBC when I try to load it instead, I get a dump screen. Can someone explain how to fix, please? It is formatted to FAT32 with no other partitions in it. I'm trying to load USB Loader GX (Don't try to switch me to CFG) in order to use an NTFS (Got sick of file size limit) USB with Wii ISO's. I have IOS249 as a base 56 and IOS250 as a base 57 using D2X V10. Please get back to me!

GreyWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Where exactly are you getting the code dump? In the HBC? Before or after you try to launch an app?

Also, FYI, the "file size limit" is actually meaningless. FAT32 with split files will always be your best bet compatibility-wise. d2x cIOS does not care how many files and what filesystem the game is. It only supports either a WBFS partition or a list of the sectors the game image takes up on the drive, which the loader sends it.

InfamousRule1007

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All right, I have both the USB and the SD card already in the Wii, not using vWii, I load the HBC and when it loads, I have the bubbles in the background and everything is fine. Then, I press 1 on the Wiimote and I select SD card. Not even a loading screen, where it has the Youtube style spinning thing, just instant code dump.

GreyWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm... you could try wiping the card then going to the system menu's SD manager. It should ask you if you want to format it.

InfamousRule1007

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried to delete one partition and it worked. Also, I just remembered, I formatted it as internal memory on my phone, and it said it wouldn't be readable on any other device, but it's readable on my computer.

AquaFire26

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, I have the exact same problem where I get the dump screen at the exact same time except my sd card and usb drive both work in my other wii. Any ideas why?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.