drifter
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I know that there is a GBA enabled version of the Ewin2 (You can check the product page for it here at consolesource, which doesn't have as good a price as bamboo gaming but has a better description) but I'm wondering if anyone has it.
I searched around and couldn't find any reviews, so I thought I would ask around. I know that the Ewin products are all very good, but I'm just wondering if the GBA compatibility is as good as the NDS compat on the EWin2 is, how much ram it has in it, ect. A link to a review would be awesome too.
I just wanted some feedback on this thing because I'm considering buying one for my GBM. It doesn't seem like the EWin2 Lite has a GBA enabled version, though...

TheSpade

Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
News to me personally about Ewin2 having a GBA-enabled model. All of the review samples received by the staff were not compatibile. The older Ewin is I believe, but as for any Ewin2 bearing GBA playback, well, your findings would be newsworthy. And no, the Ewin2 Lite does not support GBA.

Mewgia

drifter
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I believe that the Ewin Team came out with the GBA enabled versions fairly recently (Bamboo Gaming said on their homepage that they got it in stock on the 14th of January).
The reviews that you guys did were before this, so you would not have received GBA versions. I'm saying that I don't think that there is a GBA version of the Ewin2 Lite because bamboogaming, consolesource, and futura (the three places I could find that had it) only has the MiniSD Ewin2 (GBA cart sized) "Pro" version for sale(GBA enabled versions of the Ewin2 are called Ewin2 Pro, iffn' ya didn't know), but no Ewin2 Lite Pros in sight.

W hat

Rhythm Heaven Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That consolesource page says "Ewin2 is very similar to the Supercard MiniSD (the same software can be used)"
I hope that's true. It's so cheap... to order or not to order...

Gil Brother

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The compatibility with GBA games is too low. So many crashes when using in GBA (i didn't make any tests with DS)...

Like W hat said, the eWin2 pro is very similar to Supercard. Looks like it's a Supercard clone.

It's nearly impossible to play GBA games in GBA with Ewin2 Pro. It's only cool to play Master System, GB and NES games, and it's only...
hate2.gif

I've been search for updated firmwares but i didn't found anything.

[]'s

Edit: the software of ROM patching is exactly the same of Supercard...

pbolmstedt

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

Gil Brother

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Oh sorry, I missed this topic!
unsure.gif

pbolmstedt said:
Is this the one you have?

http://shop.01media.com/info.asp?ProductID=33583

Yeah, exactly the same bomb...

QUOTEMy boss has one of these for his GBA (he doesn't have an NDS) but only about 1 in 40 games seems to work... He's not sure if it's broken or not. :/

Exactly, only about 1 in 40 GBA games seems to work. It's disgusting... any GBA Final Fantasy games crashes. But, some games becomes playable if you turn off the save function while patching rom at Ewin Software. This work for games that use the password function instead of save function, like Tiny Toons Buster's Bad Dream.

[]'s
hate2.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    denpafan @ denpafan: swag