Hacking EWIN Dummy Card

Dirtie

:'D
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
This is perhaps the most useless thing I've ever seen out of any DS product. Obviously a money making ploy, and one that will probably fail miserably. You might as well buy Ping Pals.

When you insert a ds game in the ds slot youlle cut your battery life in half. With this card youlle still have normal sleep with a flashed ds.
Don't make up ubsubstantiated claims please. If you think this is indeed the case, show us some proof.

I leave a DS card in my flashed DS all the time, and to my knowledge the battery drains no faster with it in than with it out - it is only passme devices that have had reports of using up the battery faster.

Shinji

҉҉ ҉҉
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
Lol this's rather dumb. Can't flashed DS's use sleep mode then?

Only with a DS card inserted. But as Opium said, who would have a DS and not a single game?

shy.gif
The game store had Time Crisis 3 + GunCon2 x2 on sale for 25 bucks and I wasnt playing animal crossing nor MKDS any more.... I'M SORRY!!!!!!!!!!
cry.gif
cry.gif
but Time Crisis 3 isn't that good...get Time Crisis 2
I did it for the Guncon 2's And the day after, I DID pick up TC2
wink.gif

AshuraZro

Belongs in a museum.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Oh I fucking hate you.
rofl2.gif

Maybe tomorrow I will run a check with the local stores and see if they have Time Crisis 2. I've been meaning to get my hands on that for ages but chances are I have to either hit ebay, an online shop, or "aquire" it off of the internet. Which is close to impossible without usenet access probably.

Anyways, Back on topic:

"When you insert a ds game in the ds slot youlle cut your battery life in half. With this card youlle still have normal sleep with a flashed ds."

That is extremely hard to believe. If anything soaks up alot of power, it would likely be SD/CF adapter carts.

shtonkalot

Can't hold on much longer, But I'll never let go!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
wink2.gif
Not to spoil all the Time Crisis fun or anything, but...
CAN WE PLEASE KEEP ON TO THE BLOODY TOPIC!!!

Really, I do want one of these and can't find any news on them.
Does anyone know of where they will be sold?

And by the way, Crisis Zone is really bad. Don't waste your money or even time on that one.
And AshuraZero, I heard from someone somewhere that time crisis 2 might be aquired from some BT network.. or something
wink.gif
maybe you could look for it on a site that sounds something like 'why so bunt'. Just a suggestion...

D

Deleted User

wink2.gif
Not to spoil all the Time Crisis fun or anything, but...
CAN WE PLEASE KEEP ON TO THE BLOODY TOPIC!!!

Really, I do want one of these and can't find any news on them.
Does anyone know of where they will be sold?
you're so darn right about that and i really do want one too, but found it nowhere except on yyjoy ... damn, i think i'm going to write an email and try to order from them (maybe even bulk if that's the only way) ... anyone ever tried that?

teH XeRO

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well i guess its sorta useless though as u could put in a regular ds game lol...i guess for 5 bucks it isnt so bad if u really want the colors to match. otherwise my only question is how reputable is www.psxbox.net .. ne1 have any past experience with them?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: I get what they were trying to say but what the ad actually says is "we tried to cram a ton of... +1