EvoX / Remote X Source??

thewolftakeover

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been using EvoX's telnet features to poke around with memory with games. Have been making some progress with Crazy Taxi 3: High Roller. Haven't made a trainer yet, but have ran into some concerns:

1. I would like to have better control over value much more like Cheat Engine would have.

2. Too many games close out access to the Debugger (notably Fight Night Round 3 and THPS4)

3. A live memory edit would be nice

4. Working with floats does NOT have to be this hard.

5. CXBX is just a nightmare to work with.

Does anyone have any solution to these problems? Does anyone care?

We can dump the entire memory using scripts. That's a start, I just haven't started on it. Actually Putty isn't working for this job. An

In conclusion, can anyone provide EvoX / RemoteX source code so we can work on the telnet feature?

Big thanks to: mandragor for EvoX Trainers Telnet v1.1

Would anyone like to help work on updating nexGen dash (open source) to add features and create the new standard?

Reactions: CORE

thewolftakeover

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I could 100% be on the wrong track, but my research has an interest in the trainer below:
mega [dot] nz/#!nVkQ2Kra!EEXgfM3asEGSkCIl3ZvCo5nR7gmaY9CFudMlcJCM7mI

It's for rainbow six 3: black arrow. It has an option "DebugTSR" that must be able in order for the telnet connection to even work with the game. Any help reversing or finding the asm with in?

UPDATE:
Changer game id [77-7a]
Changed first offset (DebugTRS trainer option) [3C-3E]
- this appears to interrupt the initialization of the Xbox's Networking stack to keep the Telnet session persistent.
Changed game title (leads with zero for QUICK use of trainer in EvoX)

Outcome: can connect via tell net. Sends FReeze and UnFreeze commands. It appears that the RemoteX debug sever crashes on all other functions. however.

Last edited by thewolftakeover,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.