Hacking Evil Acekard 2i

finaldeath97

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
I recently got an Acekard 2i and a DSi XL. After using the Acekard for a few weeks it developed contact issues and wouldn't work. I paper-tricked it and it worked, but only for one day and then became irrepairable. I got another one, but now it didn't work at all (I only get error messages when I try to boot it)
hate2.gif

However, I also managed to get a R4i SDHC, which does work and does not have contact issues. However, many people seem to hate/dislike R4i SDHC. So what should I do? Can I fix my existing Acekard? Should I get a new one? Should I stick with R4i? If anyone has any advice please post it here.

Evo.lve

All that you could be.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
finaldeath97 said:
I recently got an Acekard 2i and a DSi XL. After using the Acekard for a few weeks it developed contact issues and wouldn't work. I paper-tricked it and it worked, but only for one day and then became irrepairable. I got another one, but now it didn't work at all (I only get error messages when I try to boot it)
hate2.gif

However, I also managed to get a R4i SDHC, which does work and does not have contact issues. However, many people seem to hate/dislike R4i SDHC. So what should I do? Can I fix my existing Acekard? Should I get a new one? Should I stick with R4i? If anyone has any advice please post it here.

The Acekard has a thinner PCB due to patent issues and such. It's probably dead, zhuzhuchina is offering free replacements (its legit too).

The R4i SDHC is a pile of shit due to its lack of support and game incompatibility.

finaldeath97

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
so should i jsut get a new acekard?
unsure.gif
this is getting kind of troublesome.. does anyone know how to avoid contact issues?

or how to stop my 2nd acekard getting errors?

bashscrazy

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Evo.lve said:
The R4i SDHC is a pile of shit due to its lack of support and game incompatibility.

lol that means it has high compatibility - you should have said lack of game compatibility.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-