Seraph

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
silent sniper said:
also why would you want to know what happened in the beginning of the universe? why does it matter?

holy fuck.

just live your fuckin' life and be done with it.
Guess those people back then shouldn't have invented light bulbs, TV's, computers, etc. and just should have just lived their lives right?
wink2.gif

Mei-o

Generic Asian Kid™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
...as scientists re-create conditions in the first BILLIONTHS of a second after the Big Bang.
Wow, it costs 4.4 Billion to make nothing explode!

tinymonkeyt said:
_Unmei_ said:
The earth is gonna get sucked by a black hole huh? Last time I checked the earth didn't have any long protruding chunk of land.
DUH. EARTH IS A SHE. SHE WOULDNT HAVE A LONG PROTRUDING CHUNK.
Then why does magma come out of protruding chunks of land? Why not just from a deep hole?

science said:
QUOTE(Devante @ Sep 8 2008, 09:06 PM)
What has science done for us????

LOTS. SHUT THE FUCK UP.
THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!
rofl2.gif

Christen

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
LMAO Anyone who thinks this will bring the end of the world is worrying too much.

Just about every scientist believes this thing is perfectly safe, and the guy who believes can create black holes is a nut-job.

Trust me, we'll all wake up on Wednesday morning (or whatever time it is were you are when they turn this thing on) and nothing bad will have happened.

Diablo1123

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Christen said:
LMAO Anyone who thinks this will bring the end of the world is worrying too much.

Just about every scientist believes this thing is perfectly safe, and the guy who believes can create black holes is a nut-job.

Trust me, we'll all wake up on Wednesday morning (or whatever time it is were you are when they turn this thing on) and nothing bad will have happened.
Depends on your timezone.

Mei-o

Generic Asian Kid™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Diablo1123 said:
Christen said:

Depends on your timezone.
Ha. Ha. Ha. Pwned!

juggernaut911

GBAtemp Slut!
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
Christen said:

if I die, your responsible

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Whatever man. If I go I want to go through a black hole. I live on PST. Anyone no what time this will happen during my time?

Christen

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
juggernaut911 said:
Christen said:

if I die, your responsible

Well, if you want a little bit more re-assurance, tomorrow is just gonna be a low power test run. There's gonna be no particle collisions or anything. Stephen Hawking also believes this thing is safe, and I think we can trust that guy with matters like these
wink.gif

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
I live near geneva... maybe I can stop this before it happens!
A nuclear bomb would work, I suppose?

On topic, I think the guys at CERN are knowledged enough to be able to foresee what will happen during the experiment (or else they wouldn't be doing it at all). And I don't think they would knowingly let such a thing happen.
Btw, I think knowledge > faith. But I have faith in knowledge.

cerenade

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
oh well, whos gonna be left to care it the goes wrong?

me hopefully
smile.gif

think i may order a cyclo on thursday

Posts merged

Costello said:
I live near geneva... maybe I can stop this before it happens!
A nuclear bomb would work, I suppose?

On topic, I think the guys at CERN are knowledged enough to be able to foresee what will happen during the experiment (or else they wouldn't be doing it at all). And I don't think they would knowingly let such a thing happen.
Btw, I think knowledge > faith. But I have faith in knowledge.

agreed! faith is useless imo

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
THEY LIE TO US! IT'S NOT SAFE! IT WILL DESTROY US ALL! WE ARE JUST GUINEA PIGS TO THEM! THEY ARE TAKING AWAY OUR CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS TO NOT BE GUINEA PIGS IN THEIR EXPERIMENTS!!!

Also, the government is poisoning us with all the H2O they put in our water.

Some may say "but Veho, you moron, H2O is water." HAH! THAT'S WHAT THEY WANT YOU TO THINK!

moozxy

hamboning
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
Dihydrogen monoxide is colorless, odorless, tasteless, and kills uncounted thousands of people every year. Most of these deaths are caused by accidental inhalation of DHMO, but the dangers of dihydrogen monoxide do not end there. Prolonged exposure to its solid form causes severe tissue damage. Symptoms of DHMO ingestion can include excessive sweating and urination, and possibly a bloated feeling, nausea, vomiting and body electrolyte imbalance. For those who have become dependent, DHMO withdrawal means certain death.

Dihydrogen monoxide:
- is the major component of acid rain
- contributes to the "greenhouse effect"
- it can cause severe burns in its gaseous state
- contributes to erosion
- accelerates corrosion and rusting of many metals
- may cause electrical failures and decreased effectiveness of automobile brakes
- has been found in tumors of terminal cancer patients

Despite the dangers, dihydrogen monoxide is often used:
- as an industrial solvent and coolant.
- in nuclear power plants.
- in the production of styrofoam.
- as a fire retardant.
- in many forms of cruel animal research.
- as an additive in certain "junk-foods" and other food products.

Companies dump waste DHMO into rivers and the ocean, and nothing can be done to stop them because this practice is still legal.

The American government has refused to ban the production, distribution, or use of this damaging chemical due to its "importance to the economic health of this nation." In fact, the navy and other military organizations are conducting experiments with DHMO, and designing multi-billion dollar devices to control and utilize it during warfare situations. Hundreds of military research facilities receive tons of it through a highly sophisticated underground distribution network. Many store large quantities for later use.

I'M BEHIND VEHO ON THIS,
SIGN THE PETITION BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE
http://www.petitiononline.com/h2o/petition.html

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: