Gaming Every VC Game Should be a must Buy!

Yes or No

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

wiidsguy

OP
Trophies
Website
www.live365.com
XP
Country
United States
We how many V.C. games out on the wii shop channel, yet still only so many out there are not worth getting there is no reason to why every game put out should not be a gem a diamond in the roughs it makes no since, with a catalog like the NES and super nes and n 64 and now the ability to get Sega and neo geo, why put out a game that was no good then, it will not be good now. I know there are a few people out there who do like some of the odd ones that every one else sees as crap they see as magic and awesome, one point in case is Eternal Champions for the sega, since the super nes had so many great fighters and street fight on there side it was there answer to it and the game is not good, slow boring and not worth the 800 or 8 dollars that can be used to buy it, so why put that game out, it dose not make since when the V.C. is out of good games then maybe put out something that has maybe a cult fallowing

TaMs

Randomizer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
They kind of should be, but it's almost same if you "ban" all the new games that are not excellent.
Anyway i'm not going to pay 500 points (5€) for nes game, with the same price (5€) i can buy crash bandicoot from psn store, which equals to n64 games that are 1000 (10e) points in shopping channel?

mr deez

Trophies
XP
Country
TaMs said:
They kind of should be, but it's almost same if you "ban" all the new games that are not excellent.
Anyway i'm not going to pay 500 points (5€) for nes game, with the same price (5€) i can buy crash bandicoot from psn store, which equals to n64 games that are 1000 (10e) points in shopping channel?

In my opinion, there are plenty of NES games better than Crash Bandicoot.

scousethief

Trophies
XP
Country
VC should be subscription, pay per month or per year, why anyone would want to waste money on an old console game is beyond me, 2 days ago walking through a game store N64 console £5 games £2 a gamecube is 12.99 from GAME the games go for a few quid unless your really desperate and pay some dickhead on ebay an extortionate amount of money.

Nostalgia is one thing blowing cash on shite is another.

squirt1000

Would rather have a cup of Tea!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
There are some great titles on the VC, All the ones I really want I do own on the original console. Its a bit pointless paying again for a game because I cant be arsed to dust the old console down! I also agree that the games need to be cheaper. They are overpriced on the most part
smile.gif

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
lol nope, why would anyone pay extortion for a 20 year old nes snes turbo grafix and so on? only games that people may want to spend money on is the original stuff but even then they are just ported flash games which you can play on the net for free :S

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: