ROM Hack Every 3DS Save Editor

SoyAlexPop

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Thanks, it turned out to work after all. After doing it with Kid Icarus, I got this, is this right?

isxeV4q.png

Exactly, it looks like the 01, 02 & 03 files are the ones that you can edit, the 00 file is different and it can not be opened with the KIU save editor.

You should add this to the list @TheToxicRyu since it's an old editor but it works perfectly.

Bravely Default Village Save Editor
http://gbatemp.net/threads/release-bravely-default-village-save-editor.381061/

andibad

Soon™
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
OP should make an clear statement what purpose create this thread. is for technical problem, or just for list an app? is become unnecessary if OP not going to focused to one thing is "list of app" or an "all-in-one request and list of save editor app" only.

ElyosOfTheAbyss

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
OP should make an clear statement what purpose create this thread. is for technical problem, or just for list an app? is become unnecessary if OP not going to focused to one thing is "list of app" or an "all-in-one request and list of save editor app" only.
Ok edited main post now it has requests and already existing ones

Blazingflare

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I want to see a Pokemon Rumble Blast save editor. I never got around to finishing the post-game due to the grind.

Gamefreakjf11

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, all threads like this are unnecessary.

I said unnecessary, not useless. Key difference.
Plenty of things are unnecessary. But we have this thing called convenience and organization. This entire website could be contained in a single plain text page. No design is "necessary". We have it for convenience and organization. Threads like these are good ways to organize information and direct users to tools.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @BakerMan can one play cod from hen ps3?