Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Magoo222 said:
megawalk said:
oh no! it's doomsday
frown.gif

meh just use a ip mask and hop from ip to ip until the amount of ip's is untrack-able
That's the thing, I'd say that (most of) the users on here are fairly technical minded, but how many of us have set up some form of file sharing for a friend who can barely turn on a PC? The majority of torrent users probably don't know much more than click, wait, close Torrent program when completed so that you don't seed. And getting rid of that majority will make a big difference to the bottom line.
a module in their software would help too. that has the ipmask carrying.
and ip masking isn't that difficult once you know how to
lecture.gif

for instance google provides plenty of information (thats how i learned why polish in our land are driving around the streets (They steal internet) in vain "No Offense" but it's just some do it)
there is also a alternate method what is called a usenet
blink.gif

i ain't going to tell about that, you just have to find yourself

Magoo222

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
megawalk said:
Magoo222 said:
That's the thing, I'd say that (most of) the users on here are fairly technical minded, but how many of us have set up some form of file sharing for a friend who can barely turn on a PC? The majority of torrent users probably don't know much more than click, wait, close Torrent program when completed so that you don't seed. And getting rid of that majority will make a big difference to the bottom line.
a module in their software would help too. that has the ipmask carrying.
and ip masking isn't that difficult once you know how to
lecture.gif

for instance google provides plenty of information (thats how i learned why polish in our land are driving around the streets (They steal internet) in vain "No Offense" but it's just some do it)
there is also a alternate method what is called a usenet
blink.gif

i ain't going to tell about that, you just have to find yourself
I'm confused, was that directed at me? Anyway, my point was that downloading files is getting so easy even people who don't really know what they're doing can get started. There will always be more ways of downloading, I don't think I've ever seen a news report on piracy where someone claims they'll defeat it by 100%, but the fact is that torrents etc. make up a large, low-hanging fruit for the industry.

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i doubt they'll ever monitor anything here in Lebanon... let alone the middle east.

the networks here are a damn mess... you can literally get away with ANYTHING.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: So negative