Etrian Odyssey III

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by Lealue21, Jan 4, 2011.

Jan 4, 2011

Etrian Odyssey III by Lealue21 at 4:31 AM (861 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. Lealue21
    OP

Newcomer Lealue21 Newbie

United States
    I've been trying to play this on my R4 with the newest wood download but as soon as I'm off the fishing boat it freezes.

For the past 2 hours I've been looking around here and google for a fix/patch and the only thing I've come up with is a Patch by HADOUKEN that wont run on my Vista (idk if that has anything to do with it)

So I dont know where to look any more and am reduced to asking nooby questions. Any help would be super thanks

2. Nathan Drake

Member Nathan Drake Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.

Antarctica
    First try disabling soft reset and cheats.

If that doesn't fix the problem, back up everything on your MicroSD card, format the MicroSD card using a facility such as the Panasonic SD Formatter, then place freshly downloaded firmware files on the MicroSD card.

After that, go ahead and throw back on everything else such as games, saves, and homebrew, and you should be good to go.

3. Lealue21
    OP

Newcomer Lealue21 Newbie

United States
    I can try that but it seems this freezing issue is an Anti Piracy measure and not really a card issue

4. Nathan Drake

Member Nathan Drake Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.

Antarctica
    This game was fixed ages ago. It wouldn't be AP at this point. Wood has yet to suffer a firmware regression that I'm aware of.

5. Lealue21
    OP

Newcomer Lealue21 Newbie

United States
    Thank you for your help Nathan it formatting did the trick everything works great now.