Gaming Etrian Odyssey II: Heroes of Lagaard

akuchan

Trophies
XP
Country
I thought the 1st one was ok, but later on got very tedious and started getting hard too lol, but..for an rpg fan i gotta give this game a go, since the DS doesn't have too many great RPGs

dgwillia

The Bacon Lover
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
*is crying in a corner... for the love of everything sweet and wonderful...someone dump the dam game....i doubt itll take more than 15 minutes >_>(even if its that long) 7 and a half hours after release and no ones dumped....pokemon mystery dungeon got dumped like 1 hour afterward....just pathetic....*is mad at the 3 people in this topic who have yet arent dumping it.

SlevinElocin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know how you feel. I HATE it when crappy games get dumped hours after their release but the good games take DAYS to dump!

frown.gif

warbird

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Aww come on ppl. How many of the almost 2400 dumps out there are your releases? Zero you say? Then stop the goddam whining, cuz you're not spending your own cash so others can get free games (yes, many dumpers buy their own games!)

DarkCrudus

The Ghost
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
^ ive been waiting for about 3-4days already

warbird said:
Aww come on ppl. How many of the almost 2400 dumps out there are your releases? Zero you say? Then stop the goddam whining, cuz you're not spending your own cash so others can get free games (yes, many dumpers buy their own games!)

QUOTE(tsimehC @ Jun 17 2008, 02:37 AM) If you want the game so much why don't you buy it?

figured sumthin like this would happen, dont bash on ppl, just let us complain

DarkSpace

Custom member title
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
darkcrudus said:
warbird said:

QUOTE(tsimehC @ Jun 17 2008, 02:37 AM) If you want the game so much why don't you buy it?

figured sumthin like this would happen, dont bash on ppl, just let us complain

Just a side note, there are two types of people whenever this type of a forum is created. Those that moan and whine and those that tell them to shutup and be patient.
First, Don't try to silence them. Let them say what they want, otherwise it's not a forum. We don't need your arrogance here, because if you want to complain than let us tell you to shutup. It works both ways my friend.

Sonasty

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Please stop the arguing.

All they are saying is they hope someone dumps the game soon.

As a matter of fact, they ARE correct in saying that crappy games get dumped hours after release, and this one has gone days without a dump yet.

Nothing wrong in saying that. Yes, less whining is a good thing, but many, including myself, ARE waiting for this game to be released...

DarkCrudus

The Ghost
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i didnt start it, i simply stated dont bash on ppl and let us complain

Blatantly offensive posts directed at others will not be tolerated

"Aww come on ppl. How many of the almost 2400 dumps out there are your releases? Zero you say? Then stop the goddam whining"

offensive and directed to anyone anxiously waiting to the game to be dumped

"We don't need your arrogance here"

offensive and directed toward me

DarkSpace

Custom member title
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Then report it I'll just report you back. You said something that was offensive, telling us that it wasn't right for us to tell you guys to be patient.

Anyway before I get into a diatribe, or a flame war I better stop myself here.

Edit: I always seem to get my "then" and "than" mixed up.

I also find:
"gured sumthin like this would happen, dont bash on ppl, just let us complain"
this offensive, actually more oppressive than anything.

DarkCrudus

The Ghost
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
DarkSpace said:
Than report it I'll just report you back. You said something that was offensive, telling us that it wasn't right for us to tell you guys to be patient.

Anyway before I get into a diatribe, or a flame war I better stop myself here.

good idea, but i will give my apologies to those I have "offended." now lets get back to this topic..

Those of you who have this game and are playing it. how is it?

Unchi-san

Unchi on a stick! yay~
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
be patient guys. The dumpers spend their money to dump these games FOR YOU.... and yet you are whining about it. If you really want this game that much, I am sure you can find a way to buy it yourself.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ