Trophies
XP
Country
United States
emigre said:
Oh fine!

Emu: ApprenticeMinus

Homebrew: dsokaban,Everlasting, Giana Sisters,TettaDS, Warhawk
come on, at least short descriptions, I can find a download link but figuring out exactly what it is and putting it in the correct section is too much

all of your other votes were added, and I did ScummVM because I know what it is

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ron975 said:
Meteora is a really great game, try it yourself.
Sticky please!
untitled.jpg
Strom Trooper?

Terminator02

ヽ( 。 ヮ゚)ノ
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok, so I am aware of Dylan's homebrew essentials being locked and removed from the sticky list, but then they stickied House Spider's (a banned member btw) thread of Homebrew Essentials, which has no links or descriptions in it
angry.gif

That_Makes_Me_Angry.jpg

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Terminator02 said:
updated...

Edit: if by next weekend I still don't have descriptions for the following, I will remove them:
  • Meteora - ...I'll come up with something later...
  • TouhouDS - Danmaku shooter, shmup
  • M3 Sakura - Alternative media player and "firmware"
  • Moonshell Simply - Same as M3 Sakura
  • Moonshell 2 Tools - Variety of nds side tools that can be used (some of them need moonshell2)
  • NDS_Backup_Tool_FTPd - Dump stuff from commercial carts
  • YSMenu - Alternative "firmware" for the DSTT, R4, and a variety of clones.

Terminator02

ヽ( 。 ヮ゚)ノ
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jurassicplayer said:
Terminator02 said:
updated...

Edit: if by next weekend I still don't have descriptions for the following, I will remove them:
  • Meteora - ...I'll come up with something later... i just tried it, really strange
  • TouhouDS - Danmaku shooter, shmup would you say it's like a nanostray clone? and what is Danmaku?
  • M3 Sakura - Alternative media player and "firmware" is this for m3real only or is m3i zero also compatable?
  • Moonshell Simply - Same as M3 Sakura this is using a moonshell skin? or all of the m3 real functions put into moonshell? (real only or is m3i zero supported?) it's a firmware right?
  • Moonshell 2 Tools - Variety of nds side tools that can be used (some of them need moonshell2) added description, used Xenon's post to make a summary of it
  • NDS_Backup_Tool_FTPd - Dump stuff from commercial carts what is stuff? obviously the ROM, but what else?
  • YSMenu - Alternative "firmware" for the DSTT, R4, and a variety of clones. added description

Xenon++

Taiju Yamada
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I think just posting URL is enough, but,
Terminator02 said:
jurassicplayer said:
Terminator02 said:
updated...

[*]TouhouDS - Danmaku shooter, shmup would you say it's like a nanostray clone? and what is Danmaku? Enemy's bullet is very many
[*]M3 Sakura - Alternative media player and "firmware" is this for m3real only or is m3i zero also compatable? Compatible with all flashcarts except rom loading
[*]Moonshell Simply - Same as M3 Sakura this is using a moonshell skin? or all of the m3 real functions put into moonshell? (real only or is m3i zero supported?) it's a firmware right? It has feature to launch commercial ROMs like MoonShell2 extlink
[*]NDS_Backup_Tool_FTPd - Dump stuff from commercial carts what is stuff? obviously the ROM, but what else? ROM and save, of course!
[/list]

Terminator02

ヽ( 。 ヮ゚)ノ
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Xenon++ said:
I think just posting URL is enough, but,
Terminator02 said:
updated...

[*]TouhouDS - Danmaku shooter, shmup would you say it's like a nanostray clone? and what is Danmaku? Enemy's bullet is very many that doesn't answer either of my questions, and doesn't really make sense at all

[*]M3 Sakura - Alternative media player and "firmware" is this for m3real only or is m3i zero also compatable? Compatible with all flashcarts except rom loading added, not sure about the accuracy of the description

[*]Moonshell Simply - Same as M3 Sakura this is using a moonshell skin? or all of the m3 real functions put into moonshell? (real only or is m3i zero supported?) it's a firmware right? It has feature to launch commercial ROMs like MoonShell2 extlink added

[*]NDS_Backup_Tool_FTPd - Dump stuff from commercial carts what is stuff? obviously the ROM, but what else? ROM and save, of course! added
[/list]
TouhouDS's link is nothing but a download, Meteora's description "a space/fantasy based god-sim game" isn't descriptive enough

Still need Meteora and TouhouDS descriptions

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Touhou DS is a shump (shoot-em up) and danmaku means "bullet hell". If you've played an arcade game like 1942 or 1943, that pretty much what TouhouDS is. Enemies fly across the screen shooting bullets at the character. The character is you and you fly around and destroy the enemies in front of you without dying.
http://weeaboo.nl/projects.php?project=2#cat8

For the M3Sakura, it is a cracked version of the M3Sakura firmware which can be used on other flashcarts with roughly the same use as Moonshell2 as well as similar features and GUI.

Moonshell Simply is a modified Moonshell1.71+ that allows for commercial rom loading while retaining some of the features of the original and dropping others.

NDS Backup Tool FTP'd is a backup tool that utilizes the slot-1 and wifi rather than a slot-2 card for making backups of retail carts in which the tool can dump the ROM, the save file, and a text file with the ROM information. It can also be used to insert a save file back into the retail cart.

There isn't any set in stone description for Meteora. The best it could be called would be something similar to a real-time strategy based game where you are defending the planet from some unknown enemy fire.

Terminator02

ヽ( 。 ヮ゚)ノ
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
everything has been updated

added TouhouDS and Meteora's descriptions, although Meteora's is kind of... not very descriptive, I'm just content with finally having all of my descriptions, but there needs to be more voting!

Hatchetball

RepititionRedundancyRepitition
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
+1 Still Alive DS (Games)
Was a very addictive game. Found my playing it for a good 7 hours before I beat the main set of levels. I'm STILL playing the advanced levels which are extremely challenging. (Been over a month now)
This game is a must try/play for all!

-1 for DS Bible. Kinda retarded to have religious things on something you're illegally hacking. Hipocrits.

+1 YSMenu - Without it, I would not be able to play Pokemon White
biggrin.gif

+1 Moonshell (1 not 2, 2 is useless) - Moonshell speaks for itself.

Xenon++

Taiju Yamada
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.