Homebrew Eshop question

LunarShadow

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am wondering does eshop access on outdated versions of the 3ds allow you to download dlc. Specifically i am talking abouy fire emblem fates. I bought the map pack before the 10.6 update for the US. Should I wait for smealum's exploit or is there a proper alternative. Any help or pointers would be appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Deleted member 373057

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If I understand correctly, you want to access the eShop?
If so, I don't think you can access it without FreeMultiPatcher (requires CFW). 90% sure you're outta luck, but don't quote me on that

LunarShadow

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry I was unclear. What I meant is that I already bought the DLC. I think the files are already in the SD card, but they can't be accessed due to an error. The error says I am required to have the latest version of system(it didn't specify so I am assuming it is the firmware/eshop). I really don't want to update my 3ds because I am using homebrew to play a patch, unless there is a method to permanently patch my cartridge which I might consider if there is.

Omegablu

We shall not yield to the Kingdom of Nohr!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yellows8 is releasing a way to get online access on old firmwares from what I hear. If you don't want to update, then you should probably wait for the release.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM