Homebrew eShop on 10.5?

TopKekJek

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I bought the Pokemon Red re-release as a code on amazon, but the eShop entry point on homebrew isn't working...
Do I have to give up my homebrew in order to play this game? Since menuhax no longer works on 10.6?

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I bought the Pokemon Red re-release as a code on amazon, but the eShop entry point on homebrew isn't working...
Do I have to give up my homebrew in order to play this game? Since menuhax no longer works on 10.6?
Your asking to get banned did you get email'd a code or is it an official pamphlet? Also yes you would need to update to 10.6.

Last edited by Xenon Hacks,

TopKekJek

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no, recently Nintendo has given Amazon the ability to sell legit codes for games
I've bought Fe: Fates, Mario 3, and Smash 3DS codes all through Amazon and I've had no problems.

Supster131

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ *:・゚✧
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Codes like that are almost always purchased in bulk from stolen credit cards if you use it on your console Nintendo will issue a console ban. Never buy codes like that unless its from Gamestop or the eShop get a refund ASAP.
That's only a risk if he bought it from a seller, if he bought it directly from Amazon he should be fine.

Reactions: TopKekJek

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: I just Luv having CEX :)