OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
when attempting to compile the homebrew launcher v 1.4 i get this
main.cpp
In file included from /home/tunip3/Desktop/homebrew_launcher-master/src/system/AsyncDeleter.h:21:0,
from /home/tunip3/Desktop/homebrew_launcher-master/src/gui/GuiElement.h:37,
from /home/tunip3/Desktop/homebrew_launcher-master/src/gui/Gui.h:20,
from /home/tunip3/Desktop/homebrew_launcher-master/src/menu/MainWindow.h:22,
from /home/tunip3/Desktop/homebrew_launcher-master/src/Application.h:20,
from /home/tunip3/Desktop/homebrew_launcher-master/src/main.cpp:2:
/home/tunip3/Desktop/homebrew_launcher-master/src/system/CThread.h: In constructor 'CThread::CThread(int, int, int, CThread::Callback, void*)':
/home/tunip3/Desktop/homebrew_launcher-master/src/system/CThread.h:45:37: error: invalid conversion from 'int (*)(int, void*)' to 's32 (*)(s32, void*) {aka long int (*)(long int, void*)}' [-fpermissive]
OSCreateThread(pThread, &CThread::threadCallback, 1, this, (u32)pThreadStack+iStackSize, iStackSize, iPriority, iAttributes);
^~~~~~~~
/home/tunip3/Desktop/homebrew_launcher-master/Makefile:179: recipe for target 'main.o' failed
make[1]: *** [main.o] Error 1
Makefile:141: recipe for target 'build' failed
make: *** [build] Error 2

here is a screen shot
upload_2017-2-27_16-48-49.png

D

Deleted User

when attempting to compile the homebrew launcher v 1.4 i get this
main.cpp
In file included from /home/tunip3/Desktop/homebrew_launcher-master/src/system/AsyncDeleter.h:21:0,
from /home/tunip3/Desktop/homebrew_launcher-master/src/gui/GuiElement.h:37,
from /home/tunip3/Desktop/homebrew_launcher-master/src/gui/Gui.h:20,
from /home/tunip3/Desktop/homebrew_launcher-master/src/menu/MainWindow.h:22,
from /home/tunip3/Desktop/homebrew_launcher-master/src/Application.h:20,
from /home/tunip3/Desktop/homebrew_launcher-master/src/main.cpp:2:
/home/tunip3/Desktop/homebrew_launcher-master/src/system/CThread.h: In constructor 'CThread::CThread(int, int, int, CThread::Callback, void*)':
/home/tunip3/Desktop/homebrew_launcher-master/src/system/CThread.h:45:37: error: invalid conversion from 'int (*)(int, void*)' to 's32 (*)(s32, void*) {aka long int (*)(long int, void*)}' [-fpermissive]
OSCreateThread(pThread, &CThread::threadCallback, 1, this, (u32)pThreadStack+iStackSize, iStackSize, iPriority, iAttributes);
^~~~~~~~
/home/tunip3/Desktop/homebrew_launcher-master/Makefile:179: recipe for target 'main.o' failed
make[1]: *** [main.o] Error 1
Makefile:141: recipe for target 'build' failed
make: *** [build] Error 2

here is a screen shot
View attachment 79763
Download and use devkitPPC r27 (you are likely using r28 or r29 - the latest version)
The devs made a really weird choice to change how an "int" is defined, which pretty much breaks more complex software.

tunip3

[debugger active]
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Download and use devkitPPC r27 (you are likely using r28 or r29 - the latest version)
The devs made a really weird choice to change how an "int" is defined, which pretty much breaks more complex software.
how would i change to those versions and would this break the ability to compile 3ds homebrew

D

Deleted User

how would i change to those versions and would this break the ability to compile 3ds homebrew
Download devkitPPC r27.
Go to the folder you installed devkitPPC to (probably C:\devkitpro if you're on Windows) and rename the "devkitPPC" folder to "devkitPPC-new" or something like that.
Open the ZIP file you downloaded earlier, and put the files within it into a new folder called "devkitPPC" in your devkitpro folder.

tunip3

[debugger active]
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Download devkitPPC r27.
Go to the folder you installed devkitPPC to (probably C:\devkitpro if you're on Windows) and rename the "devkitPPC" folder to "devkitPPC-new" or something like that.
Open the ZIP file you downloaded earlier, and put the files within it into a new folder called "devkitPPC" in your devkitpro folder.
i am on linux

tunip3

[debugger active]
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Download devkitPPC r27.
i am on linux or to be more specific ubuntu

D

Deleted User

i am on linux or to be more specific ubuntu
In that case, your download link is the following - 32-bit or 64-bit.
The principle is the same, you need to delete or rename the devkitPPC folder you create earlier, create a new devkitPPC folder and copy the contents of one of those archives to it.

tunip3

[debugger active]
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
In that case, your download link is the following - 32-bit or 64-bit.
The principle is the same, you need to delete or rename the devkitPPC folder you create earlier, create a new devkitPPC folder and copy the contents of one of those archives to it.
i am still getting the same error it would be really nice if @dimok could fix this

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: how are you doing @K3Nv2