Homebrew Error

tedmg091309131

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you mean clone a previously installed game that isn't homebrew into another 3ds then no. You will have to install the game again with the other 3ds. You might be able to transfer the save game files though.

Last edited by tedmg091309131,

trainboy2019

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can I clone my game into another console?
No, they're locked to the console if they're digital. Your best bet is to either get Freakyformes deluxe or cubic ninja. Or sell your system and get one on 11.3. Just watch out because you would probably lose your virtual data on that system.

MadMageKefka

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I need help I just updated my Nintendo system and added my new other app and homebrew kit but still it shows this
You either need to return / sell your 3ds and get a new one and DO NOT UPDATE IT so you can install CFW, or get an exploitable game. My first suggestion will allow you to play game "backups." The second option will only allow you to run homebrew stuff. I would STRONGLY suggest the first option.

You said you have OoT3D. You can get homebrew with this game, but you will need either someone else with a hacked system, or a datel powersaves dongle in order to inject the hacked save file into the game.

Sless

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How to do it on oot

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

If I do it on oot will the homebrew come on my home screen?

Dracari

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How to do it on oot

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

If I do it on oot will the homebrew come on my home screen?
No you would launch OoT and load the Exploited Save.
and again you've yet to state if you have access or not to a Datel PowerSaves Device or a second 3DS than can install the Exploit. there is no Currently available "Free" Homebrew entrypoint in 11.4 do not make Multiple topics just because its "24hrs old/ no longer on front page in section" (this is a easy way to get suspended/evntually banned from GBATemp.) or because you dont get an answer you want.

Next time Check forums / Smea's Twitter before updating. At this Point in time your better off selling this 3DS off after doing a system format to clear it of your NNID/dis-associate it and getting a new 3DS thats on 11.3 or Older. if you are Ever worried on an update messing w/ you (its the only thing left for Emunands, as outdated they are. they still serve as a Safteynet for the over-paranoid, newblet that doesnt bother checking if its safe to update. (No offense.) ) then after getting either a pre-installed A9LH 3DS/New 3DS that you run thru "The Guide", setup an EmuNand. if you feel you dont need such a Safteynet for your nervous Nellys. then install as Normal.

Sorry this isnt what you wanted to hear. but these are the only 2 answers that stabd before you untill we have K11&K9 Exploits in 11.4

Zelo101

Trophies
XP
Country
Just wait like I and possibly thousands more did.

If you want any chance of getting a x"hax" exploit don't update, just don't.

It's kinda the number two rule of hax/jailbreak/cfw; number one being "only do it if you know what your doing".

--------------

Once you homebrew'd your system, don't update
. Wait for cfw, research and do it, then update with caution.

Last edited by Zelo101,

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
when the update 11.5.38 will come will my patch go away ?/
Nintendo has only been patching homebrews with their official updates. Thus when even 11.5 comes out, it will only be made to remove homebrews.
Just don't update until everything is confirmed safe.

Last edited by The Catboy,

Sless

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It might seems crazy buutt
If someone can copy there SD cards all files and send me will those apps appear on my home menu too

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Good.