Error when trying to migrate from SXOS to Atmosphere

DancingAnkha

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello everbody,
I really need help with something related to the migration from SXOS to Atmosphere. I have a hacked Switch Lite with a SXOS modchip V3.1.0 in firmware 11.0.0. I followed all the instructions to migrate it to Atmosphere but I kept getting this error when I tried to launch Atmosphere:

Wrong pkg1 flashed:
Erista pkg1 on Mariko
Trying backup bootloader...
Found pkg1 <'pg PG~'>
Wrong pkg1 flashed:
Erista pkg1 on Mariko
Failed to Launch HOS

I have no emuNAND and I wasn't the one to update my system (it was the technician that installed my modchip). I read on reddit that it's a softbrick of sorts and that I'd need a BOOT0/BOOT1 donor to then restore my NAND to make it work, but I know no one that could give me the archives unfortunately. I wanted to ask if this is correct, and if anyone could donate or help me getting these archives, I really want to be able to play the new games but all of them require 13.0.0 :(

Thanks in advance!

thesjaakspoiler

Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
If you are lucky, you just missed 1 step in the conversion process. Reset and retry.
If you are unlucky, you need a boot0.bin image.
People refer to XBins but I could not find it there. It is supposedly called something like Boot Recovery Package.
Others refer to the Nintendo Homebrew discord.

DancingAnkha

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
If you are lucky, you just missed 1 step in the conversion process. Reset and retry.
If you are unlucky, you need a boot0.bin image.
People refer to XBins but I could not find it there. It is supposedly called something like Boot Recovery Package.
Others refer to the Nintendo Homebrew discord.
I retried it numerous times, unfortunately nothing works.
Couldn't find the boot0.bin image in XBins either, and on the Nintendo Homebrew Discord they sent me a unbricking tool but I can't make head or tails of it

I'm so desperate I'm willing to pay whoever lends me their boot0.bin image, not even kidding

Badablek

Trophies
XP
Country
France
search "generating a fresh boot0 from scratch" on google
with this, you can make new (partial) boot0 file, where you can inject specific data from your console to build a full boot0 file

(never tried myself, but all boot0 collections are made with this method...)

Last edited by Badablek,

DancingAnkha

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
search "generating a fresh boot0 from scratch" on google
with this, you can make new (partial) boot0 file, where you can inject specific data from your console to build a full boot0 file

(never tried myself, but all boot0 collections are made with this method...)
Tried making a boot form scratch but it blue screened my Switch. Had to restore the NAND that I had before, the one with the messd up BOOT0/BOOT1 to make it work again :(

Badablek

Trophies
XP
Country
France
sorry to hear that...it seems this method is not so reliable, after all :(

EDIT : @DancingAnkha you can give this a try. I was able to forge firmware 13.1.0 BOOT0/1 (with dummy data where are stored personal data per console)
ps : if you have some "no file" error, you can add this at the top of the batch :

set PATH=C:\Windows;C:\Windows\system32

Last edited by Badablek,

DancingAnkha

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Dude, you're a miracle maker. I was able to forge BOOT0 and BOOT1 from scratch with this method and I was able to migrate to atmosphere! Thank you SO much :bow:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @realtimesave, hi