1.5 MB · Views: 644

lpt2007

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Slovenia
hbmenu only open when I launch fusee-primary.bin from payloads (hb is empty and when I click on arrow in right corner I get error on picture). If I try to to launch from launch menu cfw (systemnand) or cfw (emummc) system starts but I can not get to hbmenu.

What I am doing wrong?

Last edited by lpt2007,

lpt2007

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Slovenia
It is possible I must upgrade firmware from 4.1.0 to 8.1.0? I read that Atmosphere cfw supports firmware 8.1.0+.

bad361

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
It is possible I must upgrade firmware from 4.1.0 to 8.1.0? I read that Atmosphere cfw supports firmware 8.1.0+.
Atmosphere supports all firmwares atm (well, if your unit is not patched), so you can just update to 9.1 or 9.2 with choi without burning fuses, but make sure to have nand backup of yours.

lpt2007

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Slovenia
Atmosphere supports all firmwares atm (well, if your unit is not patched), so you can just update to 9.1 or 9.2 with choi without burning fuses, but make sure to have nand backup of yours.

Thanks for tip bad361.

I don't know why but I sudenly can acces hbmenu if I start fusee-primary.bin from hekate - payloads menu. But I must add apps to root folder of the sd card (apps under switch folder not working. why?)

I try to update firmware to 9.0 using ChoiDujour110, but I get error when I try to run command: "ChoiDujour.exe --keyset=prod.keys fw"

error:
Using source firmware files from folder fw
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "ChoiDujour.py", line 517, in <module>
File "ChoiDujour.py", line 225, in call_hactool
Error: section 0 is corrupted!

[1896] Failed to execute script ChoiDujour

bad361

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Thanks for tip bad361.

I don't know why but I sudenly can acces hbmenu if I start fusee-primary.bin from hekate - payloads menu. But I must add apps to root folder of the sd card (apps under switch folder not working. why?)

I try to update firmware to 9.0 using ChoiDujour110, but I get error when I try to run command: "ChoiDujour.exe --keyset=prod.keys fw"

error:
Using source firmware files from folder fw
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "ChoiDujour.py", line 517, in <module>
File "ChoiDujour.py", line 225, in call_hactool
Error: section 0 is corrupted!

[1896] Failed to execute script ChoiDujour
update using choiNX within your switch
get it here https://switchtools.sshnuke.net/
here's the thread https://gbatemp.net/threads/choiduj...ller-homebrew-for-the-nintendo-switch.513416/

also, what fw is your emunand?

Last edited by bad361,

bad361

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Where can I find that?

What is benefit if I upgrade to higher firmware?

Why I can see apps under switch folder from hbmenu?
What do you mean "where can i find that"? You don't know where to see fw ver. of your nand? So how do you even know that you have 4.1? I'm confused... Your firmware version is displayed in system setting>system.

What ofw ver. do you have and what emunand ver. are you on?

The benefits of higher firmware are games that require higher fw and some other stuff like specific homebrew support differences.

Last edited by bad361,

lpt2007

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Slovenia
What do you mean "where can i find that"? You don't know where to see fw ver. of your nand? So how do you even know that you have 4.1? I'm confused... Your firmware version is displayed in system setting>system.

What ofw ver. do you have and what emunand ver. are you on?

My fw version si 4.1.0.

I downloaded latest files from https://www.sdsetup.com and I select Kosmos + PegaScape / Atmosphere (Kosmos) 
(v0.10.3/v15.2)
and put them to sd card, and then I injet hekate.bin using TegraRcmGUI. In hekate if I try to boot stuff from launch menu I can get to hbmenu, when I boot from hekate - payloads - fuse-primary.bin i can get in hbmenu (L + Album), but I can see apps in switch folder(I must put apps in root of sdcard to see and launch them).

Still don't know where I can find and what is emunand version?

thx in advance for help

bad361

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
hbmenu only open when I launch fusee-primary.bin from payloads (hb is empty and when I click on arrow in right corner I get error on picture). If I try to to launch from launch menu cfw (systemnand) or cfw (emummc) system starts but I can not get to hbmenu.

What I am doing wrong?
Dude, you literally said emummc yourself... emummc is emunand, same thing. Its a separate partition on sd card with "fake" nand, that you usually use for cfw dirty stuff. At this point i'm not even sure if you have emunand. I'm still confused. Anyway, no point in staying on 4.1 (emunand or cfw nand, doesn't matter), update to 9.1-9.2 with choiNX with autoRCM.

Last edited by bad361,
Reactions: lpt2007

lpt2007

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Slovenia
Dude, you literally said emummc yourself... emummc is emunand, same thing. Its a separate partition on sd card with "fake" nand, that you usually use for cfw dirty stuff. At this point i'm not even sure if you have emunand. I'm still confused. Anyway, no point in staying on 4.1 (emunand or cfw nand, doesn't matter), update to 9.1-9.2 with choiNX with autoRCM.

I am on fw9.2 now.

Now I can start cfw from hekate - launch. But still can't see apps under hbmenu (only if I put them on sdcard root). Why?

Attachments

• 20200308_212029.jpg
    20200308_212029.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 445

lpt2007

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Slovenia
I am on fw9.2 now.

Now I can start cfw from hekate - launch. But still can't see apps under hbmenu (only if I put them on sdcard root). Why?

I find the problem. It is not working because I named my sdcard switch. After rename it, all is ok. :)

test_server_01

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
I find the problem. It is not working because I named my sdcard switch. After rename it, all is ok. :)
i have the same problem, wich file to rename it?
Post automatically merged:

i have the same problem, wich file to rename it?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Don't know how I missed this https://youtu.be/OgLD1yhxNik?si=I94vWUB9-LcKc5jR