Error running GC backups

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by battlebas, Nov 14, 2009.

Nov 14, 2009

Error running GC backups by battlebas at 7:55 PM (744 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. battlebas
    OP

Newcomer battlebas Member

Netherlands
    I've installed gc backup launcher 0.2 and followed the instructions in the pack. When I try to open a dvd with a gc game on it, i just gives this error: Error 263: Failed to read DVD. 0x52400. After that a green screen flashes and a black screen comes. All i can do then is reboot the wii. I've tried this with NTSC backups, PAL backups and an original PAL gamecube game. All result in the same error. The original gamecube game runs perfectly through the normal disc channel though.
    My wii is using firmware 4.2, has an argon hardmod and is softmodded using the guide on this forum.
    Does anyone know a solution to this problem?

2. battlebas
    OP

Netherlands
    Does anyone have any idea? I already installed the mIOS and waninkoko mIOS but it doesn't help..

3. wildfire95

Member wildfire95 GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    "Failed to read DVD" - Have to tried downloading the app from a different source ?

Works fine for me [​IMG]

Posts merged

"Failed to read DVD" - Have to tried downloading the app from a different source ?

Works fine for me [​IMG]

4. battlebas
    OP

Netherlands
    I've tried it with an original pal game as well and that doesn't read either so I guess that's not the issue.