ROM Hack Error Message: Arm11 Exception

Endermeen

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I tried to load up a Pokemon Ultra Moon that I randomized with PK3ds, it is a cartridge, I did the patching correctly and enabled game patches on the Luma configeration menu, and when I try to launch Ultra Moon I get a crash screen. I can't attach the dump here, but I'll attach an image that is almost the same to what I get, minus Fault Status: Debug event
27664460-d680dec0-5c91-11e7-8150-03b1ad1c0298.jpg

Endermeen

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The Game version is currently 1.0, should i update it to 1.2?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I was told to delete the downloadable content for the Randomizer to work. So i deleted the update data from my sd card.

D

Deleted User

The Game version is currently 1.0, should i update it to 1.2?

I was told to delete the downloadable content for the Randomizer to work. So i deleted the update data from my sd card.
Yes if you can find patches that work on it

Endermeen

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yes if you can find patches that work on it
Unfortunatly I don't think that exists, other people don't seem to run into this issue, and I have no clue if a patch like that exists or how to install it because the guide said to simply delete all downloaded data. Any more help/ideas would be great.

D

Deleted User

Unfortunatly I don't think that exists, other people don't seem to run into this issue, and I have no clue if a patch like that exists or how to install it because the guide said to simply delete all downloaded data. Any more help/ideas would be great.
1.2 just came out recently i think so most patches arent going to work unless you where previously on 1.1.Either way someone will update the patch that you are trying to use if you are on 1.2 right now.

Endermeen

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Once I delete the data it goes back to 1.0 since its a physical cartridge, and a patch never came out for 1.1 anyways and i dont think it did for any pokemon game, its always for the 1.0 version. Some people said memory was the issue but I have a 32GB sd card, and I don't think the size changed when i was randomizing. The guide i used for doing this is here, if someone is interested in helping:

Last edited by Endermeen,
D

Deleted User

Once I delete the data it goes back to 1.0 since its a physical cartridge, and a patch never came out for 1.1 anyways and i dont think it did for any pokemon game, its always for the 1.0 version.
Then i dont know what else to tell you but to find patches specificly for 1.0.What patch are you trying to use anyway that is tieing you that version.

Endermeen

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
To be honest I'm not entirely sure what this patch talk is, I just followed some steps I was given and that's how it was, the only thing I can think of is when I initially dumped the game it was version 1.0 instead of 1.2.

D

Deleted User

To be honest I'm not entirely sure what this patch talk is, I just followed some steps I was given and that's how it was, the only thing I can think of is when I initially dumped the game it was version 1.0 instead of 1.2.
In your luma folder there should be a folder called "titles" and then a 16 digit folder that matches your games title id "0000000000000000" like this. Inside should be a code.ips which activates in luma with game patching checked in the luma config.What code.ips are you using?

Endermeen

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It’s not the code.ips. I’m using the code.bin that the PK3ds gave me and told me to use after I randomize the save, I put that inside the 16 digit folder that is the id ticket for ultra moon, along with the game files

D

Deleted User

It’s not the code.ips. I’m using the code.bin that the PK3ds gave me and told me to use after I randomize the save, I put that inside the 16 digit folder that is the id ticket for ultra moon, along with the game files
It needs to be code.ips for it to work I think.I didnt know game patching worked with .bin

Last edited by ,

Endermeen

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I think they forgot to mention anything about ips, you get a cookie for making it work. XD thanks.

Reactions: Deleted User

ApolloJ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I have the same problem with dai gyakuten saiban. I'm on b9s+Luma. I'm on sysnand 11.6.0-39E

Exact same problem,the game doesn't have updates.Shows an exception ocurred and all the rest in the picture

Last edited by ApolloJ,

Endermeen

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I basically turned off my anti virus, and it works, only problem I have left is the TMs tab isn’t opening and route 1 is not randomizing for some reason.

DaTank45

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello I have an exception error when trying to load VC of Mario kart (snes) on my 2dsxl luma bs9. Does anyone have a solution?

Attachments

• IMG_7307.jpg
    IMG_7307.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 304

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Totally Nutz :rofl2: +1