Hacking Error installing WAD

JuC

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guys, I've downloaded many versions of Icarian Kindred Spirits but I can't make it work... I have the 4.0 wii and the latest CIos (I think, it's Custom IOS38 rev 13b). I'm trying to install it with Wad Manager 1.4 but when it's installing content #09 It says ERROR! (ret = -1022)

What's happening? Can you help me?

Thanks!

Adr990

To boldly go where no man has gone before!
Trophies
Website
www.hyrule.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
Yes I can help you.

Go to the shop. But Wii Points. (Or buy Wii Points with your Nintendo Vip Account with your Stars.)

Turn on your Wii. Go the the Wii Shop Channel.
Go look for your game. Buy it with your Wii Points, and it will Download and Install for you.

Yep, this is confirmed working!
biggrin.gif

Good luck.

JuC

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Adr990 said:
Yes I can help you.

Go to the shop. But Wii Points. (Or buy Wii Points with your Nintendo Vip Account with your Stars.)

Go look for your game. Buy it with your Wii Points, and it will Download and Install for you.

biggrin.gif

Good luck.

Thank you! But If I had those poins or money to buy it I'd do it. By the way, I see that you have wiikey installed... so stop that humor because you're a pirate too
Keep looking for an answer.

Thanks!

D

Deleted-171178

Just because people have hardware to play backup games doesnt mean they are a pirate.

WiiLee

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
either you need to free space or you have a bad wad download a different one and if it doesnt work then delete something. PIRACY IS ILLEGAL!!! at least it isnt stealing
piracyisnottheft.jpg

JuC

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
beegee7730 said:
Just because people have hardware to play backup games doesnt mean they are a pirate.

Oh yeah and you need a chip to... play backups from your ORIGINAL GAMES? Come on, if you buy an original game is to play with it, no to make a backup and save your original game on your shelf.

Thx for your answer WiiLee but I have 600 blocks free, and I've tried many diferents wads, and the other people seemed to have no problem :S

WiiLee

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
here are some basic troubleshooting that may help u

trying again lol
installing latest cios and using latest wad manager
reformatting sd card and putting a new wad back in it

D

Deleted-171178

JuC said:
beegee7730 said:

Oh yeah and you need a chip to... play backups from your ORIGINAL GAMES? Come on, if you buy an original game is to play with it, no to make a backup and save your original game on your shelf.

Thx for your answer WiiLee but I have 600 blocks free, and I've tried many diferents wads, and the other people seemed to have no problem :S

What if you dont want to scratch your games?
Or you have put them in the attic or something?
I use the usb loader to protect my games from scratches, not for piracy.

WiiLee

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
beegee7730 said:
JuC said:
beegee7730 said:

What if you dont want to scratch your games?
Or you have put them in the attic or something?
I use the usb loader to protect my games from scratches, not for piracy.

arrrrrgggghh

A252

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Joder que este juego lo han hecho 4 madrileños de vallecas durante 1 año y sin cobrar un duro, te tendría que dar vergüenza piratearlo
mad.gif
. Ponte en su lugar, es una pequeña empresa instalada en un cutre piso y fundada por 4 amigos que han estado trabajando en su primer juego durante un año para que luego vaya la gente y en unos segundos se lo descargue y lo instale con wad manager... iros a la mierda en serio!!! luego nos quejamos de que hay muy pocas desarrolladoras de videojuegos en España... por gente como tú estás ayudando a que el desarrollo de videojuegos en nuestro país sea una puta mierda.

TroyTheZombie

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Didn't understand a word of that, but I'm assuming its an angry message from the angry smiley guy you put, lol.

I had to google that one, and we ALL know what AWESOME translation ability that has.

A252 said:
Fuck this game have done 4 madrileños Vallecas for 1 year and a hard charging, we would have to pirated mad.gif shame. Put in its place is a small company located in a cumbersome floor and founded by 4 friends who have been working on his first game for a year then go to the people and in a few seconds to download it and install it with wad manager. .. IROS seriously the shit! then we complain that there are very few game developers in Spain ... People like you are helping the development of video games in our country is a fucking bitch.

lol, not sure if that was directed at me, but look to your left. I think the pirate mario I got going there kinda tells you, yes, I am a pirate, and I am free. do what you want cause a pirate is free. you are a pirate
grog.gif

In any case, PM me the wad your using, I'll take a look at it, that way we can determine if its your system, or the wad file.

JuC

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
A252 said:
Joder que este juego lo han hecho 4 madrileños de vallecas durante 1 año y sin cobrar un duro, te tendría que dar vergüenza piratearlo
mad.gif
. Ponte en su lugar, es una pequeña empresa instalada en un cutre piso y fundada por 4 amigos que han estado trabajando en su primer juego durante un año para que luego vaya la gente y en unos segundos se lo descargue y lo instale con wad manager... iros a la mierda en serio!!! luego nos quejamos de que hay muy pocas desarrolladoras de videojuegos en España... por gente como tú estás ayudando a que el desarrollo de videojuegos en nuestro país sea una puta mierda.

Genial
smile.gif
Ya eres feliz? Pues regalamelo, que SOLO son 10€... si tu tienes para gastartelos me parece genial, pero yo no los tengo y quiero probar este juego.

A252

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
JuC said:
A252 said:
mad.gif

Genial
smile.gif
Ya eres feliz? Pues regalamelo, que SOLO son 10€... si tu tienes para gastartelos me parece genial, pero yo no los tengo y quiero probar este juego.
Que no tengas 10€ no justifica que puedas piratearlo pero bueno, allá tu conciencia.

ultragunner

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
JuC said:
Hey guys, I've downloaded many versions of Icarian Kindred Spirits but I can't make it work... I have the 4.0 wii and the latest CIos (I think, it's Custom IOS38 rev 13b). I'm trying to install it with Wad Manager 1.4 but when it's installing content #09 It says ERROR! (ret = -1022)

What's happening? Can you help me?

Thanks!

I had the same thing that happen to me but finally I found a good wad of icarian kindred spirits & finally installed it . I think you downloaded a corrupt wad.

Adr990

To boldly go where no man has gone before!
Trophies
Website
www.hyrule.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
JuC said:
Adr990 said:
Yes I can help you.

biggrin.gif

Good luck.

Thank you! But If I had those poins or money to buy it I'd do it. By the way, I see that you have wiikey installed... so stop that humor because you're a pirate too
Keep looking for an answer.

Thanks!
Lol, so you say:
If I buy a orginal game, than make a backup of it. (Thank you homebrew) Since I don't have a LG drive.
And burn it and play it. (Thank you WiiKey Team.)
I'm a pirate?

And USB Loader is just really cool.
happy.gif
(No disc swamp all the time.)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!