Gokiller

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi everyone,

I have a 4.2E wii with priiloader 0.4 installed. Whenever I run syscheck it sais my sysmenu is running on ios36, whilst I configured priiloader to run the original symenu ios, I have also tried turning use sysmenu ios off and then put it on ios 70 manually but in syscheck it still sais ios 36. So this this some problem in priiloader, some other problem with my wii or just an error in syscheck? Or does the report read the ios that the syscheck program is using?

EDIT: And even whilst the syscheck program sais the sysmenu is running ios36, I am able to use sdhc cards....wtf?

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Gokiller said:
Hi everyone,

I have a 4.2E wii with priiloader 0.4 installed. Whenever I run syscheck it sais my sysmenu is running on ios36, whilst I configured priiloader to run the original symenu ios, I have also tried turning use sysmenu ios off and then put it on ios 70 manually but in syscheck it still sais ios 36. So this this some problem in priiloader, some other problem with my wii or just an error in syscheck? Or does the report read the ios that the syscheck program is using?
It's completly normal that syscheck says that the system menu is running under IOS 36.

Gokiller

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's completly normal that syscheck says that the system menu is running under IOS 36.

But then why does it say that? Mistake in the program?

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
It will start to use IOS36 for generating the report, because its on every wii and on the most wii's it's patched. If you remove IOS36, it would use IOS35 and so on. It has nothing to do with the real System IOS.

Gokiller

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FIX94 said:
It will start to use IOS36 for generating the report, because its on every wii and on the most wii's it's patched. If you remove IOS36, it would use IOS35 and so on. It has nothing to do with the real System IOS.

Ok ty for answering my question, I already thought of that as a possibility;)

T

TheRealVisitor

I tried to run syscheck 1.5, 1.6.1 and 1.6.2 but all crashes. I could only see something like "Failed to get stored TDM size for IOS4" before it gets back to the HBC. Whats wrong?

Softmodded FW 4.2e, ciosxr19, Hermes 223v4/Xv5

EDIT:

Figured out that Syscheck, even 1.6.3, is unable to detect the missing stubbed IOS4! Reinstalled it after getting it from Nus and Syscheck runs fine. Maybe the author should look at this BUG!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-