Error importing Streetpass Mii Plaza save

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Diego788, Jul 26, 2017.

1. Diego788
    OP

Diego788 GBAtemp Fan

Jun 27, 2014
    Chile
    Santiago, Chile
    well.. I have an old save of my Streetpass Mii Plaza, it's a meet.dat
    i made that meet.dat using JKSM>System Titles>StreetPass Mii Plaza>Export System Save

now i'm trying to do the same, but instead of Export, Import, so i can have my progress made with that save

but... I started Mii Plaza after importing the save, everything was deleted, it gave me the Mii Plaza introduction... i tried to import a few more times but nothing... what can i do?

2. iAqua

iAqua feel the... envy.

GBAtemp Patron
    iAqua is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Dec 7, 2015
    Canada
    send it to me i'll see if it's corrupted.

Diego788 likes this.
  3. SIriusWolf

SIriusWolf Member

Newcomer
    Jan 16, 2016
    Germany
    Same problem here.
    I backup my safe file from mii Plaza over Jksm.
    i made this savefile, meet.dat, using JKSM>System Titles>StreetPass Mii Plaza>Export System Save how like Diego788.

Than i'm trying the same backwarts, instead Export Import and its work fine but when I started Mii Plaza after importing the save, all was gone, all games all Puzzles, all hads, ETC. .
    Its start with the shit Mii Plaza introduction than redownload all games etc. i tried to import a few more times but every time he same start with the miiplaza introduction.
    can you help me too iAqua ?

PS:
    the Premium Street pass Mii Lobby Premium i bought is gone, too, but when i will redownload them in the shop its say its there no download same with the birthday calender.

Last edited by SIriusWolf, Jul 30, 2017
    Diego788 likes this.