Error importing Streetpass Mii Plaza save

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Diego788, Jul 26, 2017.

1. Diego788
    OP

Diego788 GBAtemp Fan

Jun 27, 2014
    Chile
    Santiago, Chile
    well.. I have an old save of my Streetpass Mii Plaza, it's a meet.dat
    i made that meet.dat using JKSM>System Titles>StreetPass Mii Plaza>Export System Save

now i'm trying to do the same, but instead of Export, Import, so i can have my progress made with that save

but... I started Mii Plaza after importing the save, everything was deleted, it gave me the Mii Plaza introduction... i tried to import a few more times but nothing... what can i do?

2. iAqua

iAqua

Dec 7, 2015
    Antarctica
    send it to me i'll see if it's corrupted.

Diego788 likes this.
  3. SIriusWolf

SIriusWolf Member

Newcomer
    Jan 16, 2016
    Germany
    Same problem here.
    I backup my safe file from mii Plaza over Jksm.
    i made this savefile, meet.dat, using JKSM>System Titles>StreetPass Mii Plaza>Export System Save how like Diego788.

Than i'm trying the same backwarts, instead Export Import and its work fine but when I started Mii Plaza after importing the save, all was gone, all games all Puzzles, all hads, ETC. .
    Its start with the shit Mii Plaza introduction than redownload all games etc. i tried to import a few more times but every time he same start with the miiplaza introduction.
    can you help me too iAqua ?

PS:
    the Premium Street pass Mii Lobby Premium i bought is gone, too, but when i will redownload them in the shop its say its there no download same with the birthday calender.

Last edited by SIriusWolf, Jul 30, 2017
    Diego788 likes this.