Hacking Error: Harvest Moon Sunshine Islands Save Problem!!

SamAsh07

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Harvest Moon Sunshine Islands works perfect on DSTT v1.17a07 HOWEVER whenever I try to save, the game freezes at "Saving.." waited 15mins too still stuck and the weird part is, if I reset the game, I can load it to the point where I froze and then resume playing..but this is annoying, I don't want to keep switching the DS off and back on (every time I save) to be able to resume my play session..anyone facing this problem?? (Also tried with v1.17ao2, same problem) Any advice will be really appreciated.

lolzed

The GBAtemp Pichu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
SamAsh07 said:
Harvest Moon Sunshine Islands works perfect on DSTT v1.17a07 HOWEVER whenever I try to save, the game freezes at "Saving.." waited 15mins too still stuck and the weird part is, if I reset the game, I can load it to the point where I froze and then resume playing..but this is annoying, I don't want to keep switching the DS off and back on (every time I save) to be able to resume my play session..anyone facing this problem?? (Also tried with v1.17ao2, same problem) Any advice will be really appreciated.
have you tried reformatting and reinstalling a07?if so try starting your save again,it might work.if all else fails it might be a DSTT problem

SamAsh07

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Tried your methods aanndddd none of 'em work. Seems like I have bad luck in being able to play the games I really like....first Jak&Daxter for PSP (works fine now) now this. Meh. Fail World.

Depravo

KALSARIKÄNNIT
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm using v1.17a07 (on R4 via YSMenu) and it's saving fine for me. Try 'acquiring' your ROM from a different source. Oh, and make sure you use the Panasonic formatter to format your SD card or it doesn't count.

SamAsh07

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
nothing working...my DSTT is real too, checked from the guides (opened it up too)...could it be an SD Card problem??

dnniwa485

Trophies
XP
Country
^try different dumps.. like mine.. i use ******* dumps (they preety new from the scene but all their dumps 100% works fine to me)

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Depravo said:
I'm using v1.17a07 (on R4 via YSMenu) and it's saving fine for me. Try 'acquiring' your ROM from a different source. Oh, and make sure you use the Panasonic formatter to format your SD card or it doesn't count.

I'm having the same problem. Are there any specific options one should be using with that formatter?

ChaosBoi

Ushiromiya Battler
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
What brand is your SD card? Try using a different one and see if that works. On a Kingston, my game always froze on Rune Factory 2 when I went upstairs in the mayor's house, but I was able to go up there once I switched to a SanDisk.

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I switched from a 1GB Kingston to a 2GB Kingston, and it seems to have solved the problem. I've saved several times since switching, and it hasn't froze at all.

SamAsh07

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
I had a 1GB Memory Card of Nokia, just bought a 4GB Kingston today (2GB out of stock, but 4GB was really cheap) and the game saves perfect!! Atlast I can finally enjoy playing this game without having to do what I used to - keep playing and before closing the game, save it - that was a fine way but sometimes saving is REALLY required.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FzVN9kIUNxw +1