Error DRNFFFFFFC4?!?

Discussion in 'PSP - Hacking & Homebrew' started by Xexyz, Aug 24, 2013.

1. Xexyz
    OP

Xexyz GBATemp's™ Official Xexyz

Jul 29, 2013
    United States
    沖縄県
    I was trying to upgrade to 6.60 OFW (for 6.60 pro c2) from 5.00 m33-4. But i get error "The system configuration of this PSP system does not appear to be correct. The update cannot be started. Contact technical support for assistance. (DRNFFFFFFC4)" I searched the error DRNFFFFFFC4 and it has something to do with key 0x6 missing. How do I add it back?

2. Xexyz
    OP

Xexyz GBATemp's™ Official Xexyz

Jul 29, 2013
    United States
    沖縄県
    I FOUND A SOLUTION!!!!!!!!
    Use pandora to generate new IDStorage for the PSP. But this sucks because no one helped me. :glare: But whatever, I FIXED IT!!! :yaypsp:

3. driverdis

driverdis I am Justice

Sep 21, 2011
    United States
    1.048596β
    the problem now is that you will not be able to activate the psp for playing legit psn games and stuff with the new IDStorage. i learned the hard way when I generated a new IDStorage for my psp (fat 1001). I was able to fix it later as I happened to have a full nand backup that I did right after i hardmodded a battery to pandora.

The reason I generated a new IDStorage was that I could not play UMD Movies on it. I would get a region error when the movies were from the same region as the PSP and even region spoofing would not fix it. fortunately for me, the nand backup i flashed back fixed the UMD Movie playback and activation issues.