FlashX007

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well I just recently got a DSi XL not too long ago. Probably a month old. Anyways I just recently got a router as well so I now have Wi Fi. Anyways I find this irritating and messed up. Here is the problem. The router is working at maximum signal so I should be connected at all times. I connected the Wi Fi to my DSi's other Wi Fi feature. I forget what you call it but you use it to use the DSi's Wi Fi not the game's Wi Fi. I used it to surf through the internet and etc.
Anyways when I try to connect the Wi Fi so I can play games over Wi Fi it gives me this code. 51300 -2.

It is just irritating and repulsive how low tech Nintendo's Wi Fi is. Spend the money right when manufacturing assholes!

MF Tlaxcala

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
FlashX007 said:
Well I just recently got a DSi XL not too long ago. Probably a month old. Anyways I just recently got a router as well so I now have Wi Fi. Anyways I find this irritating and messed up. Here is the problem. The router is working at maximum signal so I should be connected at all times. I connected the Wi Fi to my DSi's other Wi Fi feature. I forget what you call it but you use it to use the DSi's Wi Fi not the game's Wi Fi. I used it to surf through the internet and etc.
Anyways when I try to connect the Wi Fi so I can play games over Wi Fi it gives me this code. 51300 -2.

It is just irritating and repulsive how low tech Nintendo's Wi Fi is. Spend the money right when manufacturing assholes!
I could remember that i had the same problem too last year.
I had sent the data via the connection panel from my sister's ds to mine, but i don't know or you have more then one ds..
It lies into the connection panel for sure. If you don't have an second ds, try to change the data into the connection panel. How that works, i don't actually know..

Masked Ranger

Trophies
XP
Country
Based off the error code, it appears that you're the one with the problem.

Let's do some basic troubleshooting so we can help you:
What is the security setting on your router? It should be WEP.
What is your network mode? It should be mixed or "b only".
Does your router have MAC filtering on? Is your DS MAC address white-listed?
Are you using 64-bit encryption? If so, your 10-character password is case sensitive.
Are you using 128-bit encryption? If so, your 26-character password should be in hex.
Are you using the WEP Key in slot #1?
Are you using connection files 1,2, or 3 on your DS?

Depending on how your router and Wii are set up, your DS can be "locked out" from using the internet.

FlashX007

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You see this is where I am annoyed. I can use the DSi's Wi Fi fine but it won't connect the Wi Fi so I can go multiplayer on games.

Anyways my router is unlocked. My iPod can access it easily and so can my DSi. When I try to connect it with connection file 1 it reads the signal and blinks then stops blinking right at the end. I have no clue what the problem is but it does not have WEP security on it.

Masked Ranger

Trophies
XP
Country
So let me get this clear. You can surf the net with your dsi, and all the other things a dsi can do, but you can't connect with your games to WiFi?

If so, it's a limitation of the DS games. You need to change the router from WPA/WPA2 back to WEP.

FlashX007

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Honestly I don't care anymore. I am getting too busy for it anyway so its not like I was able to enjoy it or anything with friends.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    supermarket pizza is ass
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    x65 would just yell at me
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    sounds ok, he didn't pull a gun out ,so...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    $12 large any style pizza deal
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Each bite is a $1 well spent
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @ZeroT21, Agreed. I hate oven pizza, only from pizza place.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah I can still go for totinos
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    i like totinos party pizzas. lol.
    the cracker-like crust is great on those
    My neighbor and I are going to make this next month....
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Tiger crust is great.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm beefing with a neighbor currently each time I ask him for help with something he makes bs excuses then ignores my calls text but seems to randomly speak when I'm done with the project after doing things to help him
    DiGiorno Crispy Pan Pizza tasted pretty dang close to Pizza hut pan pizza, but Im not sure if theyve been discontinued or not. Havent seen them locally for a couple of months now.
    The croissant crust is still available though, but not quite as good imo.
    @SylverReZ Never heard of tiger crust. What is it?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @RedColoredStars, Its known as tiger bread, also known as dutch crust.
  • Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans:
    It's fuggin gooooood
    +1
    I mean. Whats different about it?
    Never even seen a tiger crust pizza in any stores around here. Walmart, Cub, or otherwise.
    Must be a regional thing.
    Gonna smoke this bowl then go get kitties ashes. <3
    Last thing I told her is how much I love her, and that Im not leaving her there forever and I promise to come back and take her back home with me.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    halllo
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: hello