Error code 52103

Discussion in 'NDS - Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection' started by Xenavire, Jul 15, 2009.

Jul 15, 2009

Error code 52103 by Xenavire at 12:55 PM (3,054 Views / 0 Likes) 10 replies

1. Xenavire
    OP

Newcomer Xenavire Newbie

New Zealand
    I have tried everything! Custom drivers, updated nintendo drivers, turning off firewalls, deleting AVG, almost everything I can think of!

I am running windows XP, I have one nintendo brand USB adaptor for WiFi, one DSlite, and on DSfat. I have both the original carts and flashcarts also.
    Every time I try, I get error code 52103. Theres no logical reason ANYWHERE for that error code. My WiFi was working fine for over a year before it stopped, and its only ever been this one error code! I have missed out on a lot of events I would have otherwise managed to get to over WiFi, and I want to have my access back! As for banning, not a chance, I have never done anything worth banning for.

If ANYONE can help me, I will be your friend forever! I just need one bit of luck for once in my life

2. antonkan

Member antonkan GBAtemp Maniac

Canada

3. Xenavire
    OP

Newcomer Xenavire Newbie

New Zealand
    Please, I am not stupid. Checking there was quite literally the first thing I did. None of that stuff helped at all.

Can someone else give me a solution that isn't quoted from Nintendo's very large archive of epic failure?

Please?

I ask because I need something that will WORK.

I have tried all the drivers, have no firewalls running, no AVG or Norton or anything, and it was working fine until out of the blue, it wouldn't connect the whole way, and I got that error message.

52103. There is ABSOLUTELY no reason for it being there, according to Nintendo's own sites.

If anyone has had this, or knows a person, or a link, anything that can genuinely fix this error... It would be muchly appreciated.

Side-note: The USB sticks not broken, so dont even suggest it. It just doesn't connect after a certain point. The USB recieves and sends data like it should, but somethings stopped it from accessing the internet. I have tried every solution I have seen online, and thats a lot. Please, if someone knows a work-around....

Help?

4. zuron7

Member zuron7 RBYG

India
    Try disabling your anti-virus and then connect.
    Plug in the USB connector before you switch it on.
    Or install the connector software again.

5. Xenavire
    OP

Newcomer Xenavire Newbie

New Zealand
    Once again, tried all that (I would think thats obvious.)

Anyone else? Please?
    I am getting desperate, and I HATE being too poor to deal with it by getting a wireless router...

6. antonkan

Member antonkan GBAtemp Maniac

Canada
    You tried the solution from Nintendo and you still getting the error code 52103. There's no workaround to fix this error code for what you did. Get a Wi-Fi device! You know why? It's faster than Nintendo Wi-Fi USB Connector!

Buy a Wi-Fi device now!

7. Xenavire
    OP

Newcomer Xenavire Newbie

New Zealand
    Maybe you can't read. I cannot afford to buy anything. Period. I am barely managing to pay my bills and internet, so thats out of the question.

I made this thread to find out if I can use something I bought (a while back) and is not broken, as I cannot afford to replace it, and it should work, which is why I am frustrated.

I don't know why the fixes on the nintendo site dont work, but they should be more helpful to thier customers. =/

(Every gaming console I own happens to be nintendo... I expect thier stuff to WORK...)

8. wrettcaughn

Member wrettcaughn Misunderstood Moral Elitist

United States
    This thread is regarding DS connectivity and includes an important piece of information regarding the dongle.

You might be able to find the LAN adapter for pretty cheap on ebay. The speeds suck on it but if it's compatible with your ISP then it's better than nothing.

9. Xenavire
    OP

Newcomer Xenavire Newbie

New Zealand
    [​IMG] I really can't afford ANYTHING new, no matter how cheap it might seem... Doesn't anyone know any way to get it to work? =(

10. Wii_Manic

Member Wii_Manic GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    Ive had this with the Nintendo wifi connector and got the same error. But i just fixed it!. If your using a router with built in firewall clear logs, try it, see if anything is blocked or denied and allow the ports through. Repeat till done. Then do the same with the PC's firewall. Also check its off on the actual connection. Control Panel---Network Connections---(your internet connection (pc's))---Properties---Advanced----Settings---Off---OK. Repeat this for the Nintendo Wifi Connector too.

Hope This helps.

IF this works you may have to allow each WiFi thing through both of the firewalls (e.g Pokemon Diamond- WTS, BattleTower ect)

Again, Hope it works.. I know how infuriating it is.

11. Njrg

Banned Njrg Kinsoku Jikou Desu. ^.~

United States
    Get a job, sell a game, save some money, perform sexual acts on strangers for the exchange of currency (or routers?) theres tons you can do to quickly get forty measly dollars.

In the end its your fault buying a USB connector when you should of know a Wifi router costs just as much as a Nintendo USB, it has a whole range of practical uses beyond Nintendo products, and is nearly 100% customizable.

I know you don't want to hear "Buy a router" but thats pretty much your only choice Mr. "Tried everything"