error code 2155 8007 Help!!

Zay475

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi there,

I set up my Switch using the NH server github guide and managed to get into cfw fine. I then updated my sigpatches as advised when hacking my son's switch last week and changed the ini file as I did on his. His worked great after I followed the advice given and even Tinfoil started working on his when it didn't prior. I am at a loss because i literlly have done everything that I did on his to mine and yet, i get an error code whenevr i try to access the HBmenu through Youtube by holding down R or when I try to load Tinfoil.

It's the same each time error 2155 8007. I have tried putting it in plane mode to no avail and added lines that were suggested on reddit, ie

[Atmosphere CFW]
payload=bootloader/payloads/fusee.bin

I've tried using fussee.bin to start it and the same thing happens. This is how my ini file looks now

[config]
autoboot=0
autoboot_list=0
bootwait=0
autohosoff=0
autonogc=1
updater2p=1
backlight=100

[CFW - sysMMC]
fss0=atmosphere/package3
kip1patch=nosigchk
atmosphere=1
emummc_force_disable=1
icon=bootloader/res/icon_payload.bmp

[CFW - emuMMC]
fss0=atmosphere/package3
kip1patch=nosigchk
emummcforce=1
atmosphere=1
icon=bootloader/res/icon_payload.bmp

[Stock - sysMMC]
fss0=atmosphere/package3
emummc_force_disable=1
stock=1
icon=bootloader/res/icon_switch.bmp

Can anyone help? Any advice would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

Reactions: GSa36

lufeig

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I have a suggestion

Make a backup of your sd card files.

Delete everything from your sd card EXCEPT Nintendo, EmuMMC and Emutendo folders.

Join this discord server: https://discord.gg/Z3ktNcS4

Download the package from #gnx-download

Paste the contents from folder “Copie o conteudo desta pasta para o cartao SD” on the root of the sd card.

Put the sd card back into the Switch and profit.

lufeig

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
It is a ready-to-use package, containing latest Atmosphere, Hekate, popular homebrew and configuration files.

On Hekate, choose the first icon twice (Launch, then the leftmost icon: it’s atmosphere configured with built-in incognito).

Delete your installed Tinfoil (using button + on main menu) and install it again from homebrew menu (press and hold R button and launch any game from the mais menu).

A working version of Tinfoil will be installed and launched, with working download stores.

Please let me know if your get it working.

Zay475

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It is a ready-to-use package, containing latest Atmosphere, Hekate, popular homebrew and configuration files.

On Hekate, choose the first icon twice (Launch, then the leftmost icon: it’s atmosphere configured with built-in incognito).

Delete your installed Tinfoil (using button + on main menu) and install it again from homebrew menu (press and hold R button and launch any game from the mais menu).

A working version of Tinfoil will be installed and launched, with working download stores.

Please let me know if your get it working.
Thanks! By emummc and emutendo files do you mean go into the folders and find those? For example emummc is in a folder called hosts that I was instructed to make by the guide. And where would I find emutendo?

lufeig

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
EmuMMC folder can be found on the root folder of the SD card, considering that you hacked your switch and created an emunand (emulated nand), which is highly recommended.

Emutendo folder exists only if you have previously hacked your switch using SXOS and created an emunand.

Reactions: GSa36 and Zay475

Zay475

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, just got home and checked the sd card to find there is no nintendo folder on there? It is a new card and other than put it in and format it after i'd installed the cfw I haven't had a chance to use it, should there be one on there? and how do i get it on there if so? thanks for your advice!

didgo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have a suggestion

Make a backup of your sd card files.

Delete everything from your sd card EXCEPT Nintendo, EmuMMC and Emutendo folders.

Join this discord server: https://discord.gg/Z3ktNcS4

Download the package from #gnx-download

Paste the contents from folder “Copie o conteudo desta pasta para o cartao SD” on the root of the sd card.

Put the sd card back into the Switch and profit.
Hey sorry for a really delayed response but I also just got into the switch hacking scene and I'm having the exact same problem but your discord link is invalid. Can I get another?

GSa36

Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
I have a similar issue. I used argon to boot fusee atmosphere
version 12.2.1 AMS 1.26/S

Show applet mode
also can't install nsp using Goldleaf error 2145-0001 (0x291)and error install tinfoil (error: 21558007 tinfoil)

Tried the discord link is expired
Please need some help

GSa36

Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
I have a similar issue. I used argon to boot fusee atmosphere
version 12.2.1 AMS 1.26/S

Show applet mode
also can't install nsp using Goldleaf error 2145-0001 (0x291)and error install tinfoil (error: 21558007 tinfoil)

Tried the discord link is expired
Please need some help

Nacdnelru

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Brand new to the Switch CFW scene and I'm having the exact same problem but only with installed games as everything else is working just fine.

Running 13.2.1|AMS 1.2.6|E

Ttried everything including different installers and updating sigpatches multiple times and toggling to airplane mode but still no luck. Just keep getting this same error code whenever I got to launch any installed games. I've even re-initialized and reinstalled cfw to be safe and still having the same problem.

I'd like to try Lufiegs fix so I'm also requesting a new discord invite if at all possible.

Last edited by Nacdnelru,

lufeig

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Can you send it one more time :<?

Brand new to the Switch CFW scene and I'm having the exact same problem but only with installed games as everything else is working just fine.

Running 13.2.1|AMS 1.2.6|E

Ttried everything including different installers and updating sigpatches multiple times and toggling to airplane mode but still no luck. Just keep getting this same error code whenever I got to launch any installed games. I've even re-initialized and reinstalled cfw to be safe and still having the same problem.

I'd like to try Lufiegs fix so I'm also requesting a new discord invite if at all possible.

google gnx server discord and you'll get a valid invite link

good luck

Reactions: MG4M3R

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The reason no one discovered it is that the N64 Castlevania games sucked....