error code 2155 8007 Help!!

Cnvoxis524

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a suggestion

Make a backup of your sd card files.

Delete everything from your sd card EXCEPT Nintendo, EmuMMC and Emutendo folders.

Join this discord server:

Download the package from #gnx-download

Paste the contents from folder “Copie o conteudo desta pasta para o cartao SD” on the root of the sd card.

Put the sd card back into the Switch and profit
A link to what?
I saw a discord link was going around that fixed this problem. Now they're all expired and I cant join

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I saw a discord link was going around that fixed this problem. Now they're all expired and I cant join
I'm not sure how a package containing no unique files would fix people's issues. That just means that everyone is missing some files on their SD card and by giving them a package, it doesn't identify the root cause. Judging by OP's issue, it sounds like a patches issue since the hekate_ipl.ini he posted looks fine. You can download the latest patches from this thread.

WalterGerig

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
It is a ready-to-use package, containing latest Atmosphere, Hekate, popular homebrew and configuration files.

On Hekate, choose the first icon twice (Launch, then the leftmost icon: it’s atmosphere configured with built-in incognito).

Delete your installed Tinfoil (using button + on main menu) and install it again from homebrew menu (press and hold R button and launch any game from the mais menu).

A working version of Tinfoil will be installed and launched, with working download stores.

Please let me know if your get it working.
hey can you please send another invite to the discord please? thank you!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: CRAZY HAMBURGER