Homebrew Error Code 002-0119

Ricken

Searching for the air to breathe~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It was just my or now is written "Ver." instead of "Sys." after changing the arm9loaderhax.bin in settings? Please someone check for me. This scare me. :cry: Before was like this: https://m.imgur.com/F5FZgr9
Same here, but the Sys/Emu thing is more useful for Menuhax Peasants... Most people with A9LH dont have an EmuNand
It would be obvious if your A9LH became uninstalled

Reactions: MichaelG

solitonmedic

Double Trouble
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My 3DS' working properly now.

Downloaded Alex's Luma 3DS builds, only replaced 'arm9loaderhax.bin' from it and I can add Friend Codes again.

KongsNutz

[Team Oceanic]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Same here, but the Sys/Emu thing is more useful for Menuhax Peasants... Most people with A9LH dont have an EmuNand
It would be obvious if your A9LH became uninstalled
It would be nice if you didn't refer to people without arm9hax as "Peasants" some of us decided not to do it and just like having everything on an Emunand.
PLS THX

dubbz82

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It would be nice if you didn't refer to people without arm9hax as "Peasants" some of us decided not to do it and just like having everything on an Emunand.
PLS THX

So wait, some people actually OPT to have more space chewn up on their SD cards, to have random boot failures (also sustained longer boot times), and to NOT have a way to recover from certain types of bricks? What is this madness?

KongsNutz

[Team Oceanic]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Stop being paranoid about "mah brixxx" then we can talk :)

I'm not....

So wait, some people actually OPT to have more space chewn up on their SD cards, to have random boot failures (also sustained longer boot times), and to NOT have a way to recover from certain types of bricks? What is this madness?

When you have a 64gb SD it hardly matters....... especially when my sysnand is empty.

Margen67

Dirty entited pirate
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not....
What reason do you have to not install A9LH, then?
You could keep your EmuNAND if you really wanted to, but there'd be no point since SysNAND is just as safe.
Madness?
THIS. IS. PEASANTRY!
*freezes*

Reactions: 8BitWonder

KongsNutz

[Team Oceanic]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What reason do you have to not install A9LH, then?
You could keep your EmuNAND if you really wanted to, but there'd be no point since SysNAND is just as safe.

Oh there's no reason in particular, I just can't be buggered doing the 2.1 downgrade when I don't need to tbh.

Margen67

Dirty entited pirate
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's stupid....we all get the same end result, let's just be happy it all works.
>same end result
Last time I checked menuhax doesn't give you brick protection, 100% boot rate, or updated SysNAND CFW.

And Menuhax DOESN'T work. It fails randomly.

Last edited by Margen67,

TimX24968B

"That guy"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
here we go again, just another elitist group added to the internet. Honestly, its too much of a hassle for me currently, and I don't install things to sysnand, so I don't worry about stuff like bricks. Also, I have a very reliable boot rate with menuhax, and I really don't feel like having to do another downgrade again. All of that and more includes why I don't feel like doing the A9LH thing. I don't need it right now, but if a time comes around when I do, I'll probably end up switching. Still happy with my Rxtools never had an issue with em.

and boy did this thread get derailed.

Last edited by TimX24968B,

dubbz82

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
anything less than 100 percent isn't what i'd consider reliable personally, but to each their own, i guess. I also wouldn't buy a car that fails to start up at random, or a computer, or a tv.....

TimX24968B

"That guy"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
anything less than 100 percent isn't what i'd consider reliable personally, but to each their own, i guess. I also wouldn't buy a car that fails to start up at random, or a computer, or a tv.....
well, that statement gets technical. That car or computer or tv could fail to start any day for any random reason. I mean technically you wouldn't call alot of things in real life foolproofly "100% reliable". I've seen all 3 not "100%" reliable. hell, with that logic, you might as well consider life "not reliable" due to alot of things.

dubbz82

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well, that statement gets technical. That car or computer or tv could fail to start any day for any random reason. I mean technically you wouldn't call alot of things in real life foolproofly "100% reliable". I've seen all 3 not "100%" reliable. hell, with that logic, you might as well consider life "not reliable" due to alot of things.

At which point i'd look into getting the tv/computer/car fixed or replaced, no different with a 3ds.

Clector

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
Well the console itself wasn"t made thinking to different use than the official one.
Since that is normal that all isn"t going to work always when making a different use from the official one the console was think from Nintendo, if you made a normal use it will also have a 100% boot rate. Even I don"t think since the way MenuHax work that sometimes it crash make it isn"t reliable.

TimX24968B

"That guy"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
At which point i'd look into getting the tv/computer/car fixed or replaced, no different with a 3ds.
yes, but however, it would eventually lead to another issue down the road due to "not being fully 100% reliable 100% of the time", and effectively leading you into and endless replacement loop searching for foolproof reliability that won't exist.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: @_@