Hacking Error Code 002-0119 on latest sysNAND version

MoonUsotsuki

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Same problem here, neither MH4U, Smash Bros (CIA) and Pokemon Omega Ruby (retail cartridge) work in my o3ds with a9lh and luma3ds, But the Eshop and Pokemon Shuffle connect just fine.

Treeko

Trophies
XP
Country
Same problem here, neither MH4U, Smash Bros (CIA) and Pokemon Omega Ruby (retail cartridge) work in my o3ds with a9lh and luma3ds, But the Eshop and Pokemon Shuffle connect just fine.
Just read the thread you'll find the solution to the connection problem

astrangeone

Trophies
Website
www.shophandmade.com
XP
Country
Canada
I never knew you could undo A9lh without having a sysNAND backup before you had A9lh installed, so this is kinda confusing to me from what I understand you want your untouched 9.2 sysNAND backup which as I said isn't possible if you already have a9lh installed or I am missing some news from the hacking scene lol

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

You can, but it's just for anally retentive people like me. I did it already to my o3DS to rebuild an untouched 9.2 sysnand, so it works well enough.

billgoldberg3059

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
hello guys, I'm a new user using the Italian translator so I apologize if there are any errors.
I have an Old 3ds xl arm9loaderhax luma3ds, I put the correction in the sd because I did not like the multiplayer.
now the multiplayer works but after a while I get this error.
you know help me?
P.S. If I keep the old files without the new correction of the mistake I did not.

IMG_1001.jpg

There was an error.
hold down the POWER button to turn off the console.
Restart the console and try again.

If the problem persists, contact cliienti service.
you can find the address and phone number in the instruction manual of the nintendo 3ds console or at the website support.nintendo.com

Last edited by billgoldberg3059,

billgoldberg3059

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
^Can you translate the errors to English using an online translator?
right, I had not thought, sorry
p.s. it may be that as the site says, they are "temporary" changes and maybe should wait for a new version of ufficilie luma 3ds?

There was an error.

you can find the address and phone number in the instruction manual of the nintendo 3ds console or at the website support.nintendo.com

Last edited by billgoldberg3059,

nxwing

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
right, I had not thought, sorry
p.s. it may be that as the site says, they are "temporary" changes and maybe should wait for a new version of ufficilie luma 3ds?

There was an error.

If you're brave, you can use the builds linked by Supster131 on the previous page

billgoldberg3059

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
If you're brave, you can use the builds linked by Supster131 on the previous page

I Put the correction of Done That there is on the website ( cat) and after me from this error . but if without correction Game does not give me the ' error . I think it's the fault of the correction , which devva still be completed .

iluvfuzz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had the error but it was because it failed to update my system. It said I was still on 10.7 so I updated again and it was fine. I guess your guys error is something different though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll reformat and have a 3tb raid0 m. 2 at least
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lmao that sold out fast
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeet the cat.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Good idea
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    i thought everybody knew cocktails are like 75% ice
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeah but not like this.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not like they're complaining that their Slurpee is 99% ice or something, but if the cocktail calls for "shot of vodka, shot of vermouth, shot of gin, shot of Campari, three shots of juice, squirt of lemon" and ends up being a thimbleful of booze, that's a problem.
    the funny thing is cocktails in norway are only allowed to have 1 20ml shot of booze
    so..... yeah
    we're used to only having a thimbleful of booze
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Booo.
    same thing if you want whisky on the rocks or something, you can't get a double
    but you could buy as many shots of whisky (or anything else) as you want and ask for a glass of ice and pour them in
    it's dumb
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Maybe.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There was a comparison of the number of Ibuprofen poisonings before and after they limited the maximum dosage per box or per pill (i'll look that up). No limit on the number of boxes you can still buy as many as you want, so people argued it was pointless.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    But the number of (accidental) poisonings dropped because drinking an entire package of ibuprofen pills went from "I need a new liver" to "I need a new box of Ibuprofen".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Here we have ketoprofen that used to be prescription-only because of the risk of toxic dosages, but then they halved the dose per pill and sell them in bottles of six pills apiece instead of twenty and it doesn't need a prescription any more. Yes you can buy more than one bottle but people simply don't.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Usually accidentally overdose of ibuprofen here is from people taking like cold medicine then ibuprofen for a headache and the combination is over what they need
    Veho @ Veho: https://imgur.com/gallery/QQkYnQu