Hacking Error Code 002-0102, Have I been banned?

Searinox

"Dances" with Dragons
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Probably it was a connection issue. Can't check it now since the error's gone. The numbers might have been 002-0123, I can't remember exactly. Never mind.
Nintendo's error codes are ambiguous and sometimes misleading. 002-123 is listed as a connection issue but it also happens if your header/chip ID don't match. 002-0102 is listed as a connection error too but as we've seen it can also be a ban. The best bet is to check if the error happens in the friends list.

Ryan1994

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
is it possible to make a private header with the gateway files and a 2DS with the latest firmware??

if not its kinda impossible for me to make 1

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Has anyone been banned playing games with public headers, however, NOT accessing any online multiplayer/online servers (meaning that the wifi may have been enabled, just no multiplayer). I'm trying to weigh the risk of even sticking the damn thing in my 3ds again.
There's no such report. Usually, users who enable wifi are playing online.
the users who don't want to play online don't bother with headers.
But there are probably few people in the case you described, either they didn't get banned or they don't know they are banned (as they don't access online features to notice it)

fuzzdawg11

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well with the N3DS, we are now forced to play with wifi enabled in order to support Amiibo. So, for example, I have to play with Wifi on when I'm playing super smash in order to use my amiibo.

Anyways, seems safe as long as online play isn't attempted.

bytor

Trophies
XP
Country
Just wondering if anyone has been banned using the same NNID on their 3DS as they are using on their Wii U..? And does getting your 3DS banned affect your Wii U account in any way..?

Have just changed my headers to my Ocarina Of Time 3D cart header since I need to keep the cart to play ROMs but haven't created a NNID for my New 3DS yet because I'm worried about losing the games I've bought from the Wii U eShop if something goes pear-shaped.

DevilHands

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am still quite new to this.. I am planning to buy a 3DS game tom to have a private header.

Lets say for example I have a downloaded rom that's already in .3dz format. Its online ready and I am assuming it already has a header but I want to use my own private header instead. How do I go about injecting my private header to it? Is it the same procedure as those roms in .3ds format (without header) or Do I have to download another copy that has no header?

sparrowreal

Trophies
XP
Country
Its still Cia on-line gaming relatively safe? I don't know if it would be wise to start playing with cias or if it would be better to just keep going with the off line playing routine

cooroxd

Dirty Pirate
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Its still Cia on-line gaming relatively safe? I don't know if it would be wise to start playing with cias or if it would be better to just keep going with the off line playing routine

I've been playing with cias for almost 2 months after the ban hammer and never got a ban. I've been playing omega ruby and monster hunter 4 cias currently.

Reactions: sparrowreal

Jakic007

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Is there any random header generator? I would like to generate random header and inject it in .3ds game for playing on sky3ds.

Lister

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
I am unbanned after 15 days.

Now i'm search for have my personnal header. I have real games, it's possible to make a copy with a Zelda sav hack ? (i have 3DS XL 9.5.0-22E and New 3DS XL 9.0.0-20E, New 3DS XL Zelda in her box).
If i change header, i lost my save for online game ?

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
jakic : it's a tool to edit the header used by the ROMs. (to edit/remove/replace), but you need an actual working header to replace it as you can't invent a random number.

lister:
You would need Gateway to be able to install/use SavedataFiler in order to extract the save with the old header, and inject it to the ROM with the new header.
if you can't use that program, you will lose your progress.

or maybe I didn't follow recent hacking progress and there's another way to do it?

Reactions: Jakic007

Obveron

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Could it be that a private header is not enough... That a private header for the wrong game is detectable.. Seems to me like this should be detectable...

Lister

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
jakic : it's a tool to edit the header used by the ROMs. (to edit/remove/replace), but you need an actual working header to replace it as you can't invent a random number.

lister:
You would need Gateway to be able to install/use SavedataFiler in order to extract the save with the old header, and inject it to the ROM with the new header.
if you can't use that program, you will lose your progress.

or maybe I didn't follow recent hacking progress and there's another way to do it?

Okay thk ! Welcome New City Animal Crossing !

Could it be that a private header is not enough... That a private header for the wrong game is detectable.. Seems to me like this should be detectable...

Serious ? :unsure: I think not.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Stop doing drugs