Hacking Error ce-38612-0

John11

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi And thanks for reading.

I updated to 6.72 from 5.05 using an update file from sce.party website, by into ps4 safe mode and selecting option 3 to update software.
A message popped up saying there was something wrong with the update, but it was just the one time and i had heard about 6.72 being buggy, the operating system seemed to be working fine.
Downloaded the 6.72 update again, but the ps4 ignores it and refuses to install it.
Ps4 does state system software is 6.72
So i moved forward. i installed alazif and it seemed to work, but now i am getting the problem that all the games i installed on the ps4 internal hard drive work fine, all the ones on the extended storage connected via front panel usb do not work and give the error code ce-38612-0
This hard drive is almost new, seagate barracuda 4tb.
What could have happened. is there something wrong with alazif, does it not recognise external usb.
Is it possible the hard drive is corrupt, how could this have happened. Is there a repair.

iszy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Enable update on your 5.05

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Try enable update on your 5.05 than jus go to the setting to update your system it was a small update if I recall

John11

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks for the replies, much appreciated.
Games on ps4 internal hard drive work, games on extended storage connected by front panel usb do not work, give error code CE-38612-0. I try to go into debug settings i get error code CE-30129-5.
I try to install a game via package installer i get error code CE-41798-9, the same game that installed and worked perfectly on 5.05
Do you think that moving to the Leeful exploit may overcome all of these problems.
KiiWii, i do not know how to use the software you gave the link to. I did back up the database before moving to 6.72 and was told this can be reinstalled. I launched hen and went into a payload that backs up the database, then copied the 4 small files the payload gave onto external usb flash drive. There should be a payload for reinstalling that backup in the hen on 6.72. ( The games display fine but do not work
)))))Godreborn, I read the same but the posts are a few months old, perhaps there is a fix for it now.
iszy, am no longer on 5.05, am on 6.72 and i do not think there is a way to roll back, not sure what you mean.

Last edited by John11,

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Leeful

GBAtemp Member
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Have dropped leeful a question, hoping for a reply today
Go to leeful.github.io/v10 in the browser on your PS4 and use Hen 2.1.3.

You were using al azifs exploit before so that means you were using mira because Hen is not on that host. Mira is known to cause problems with a few things that do not happen with Hen.

Try using my v10 menu and Hen 2.1.3 and let me know if you still have the same problems.

Reactions: KiiWii

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Just got a message saying:

Leeful quoted your post in the thread Error ce-38612-0.

How do i read leeful's comments

Thanks

C7870323-D863-40A7-B5F0-8A6BF931E944.png

Right above your post there...

John11

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry, what do i click on. Is it the bell? When i do that it just gives the first line and a half of the reply. How do i go further and read the whole message.

Do you know if the leeful exploit has the debug settings and package installer for installing new games that alazif has.

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Sorry, what do i click on. Is it the bell? When i do that it just gives the first line and a half of the reply. How do i go further and read the whole message.

Do you know if the leeful exploit has the debug settings and package installer for installing new games that alazif has.
Leefuls hosts have everything you could possibly need. They’re exquisite.

John11

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I mean what do click on, is it the bell? Then what, it is only giving me the first line and a half of the reply.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    maaaaan that's so awesome but I also don't want to fork over a hundo for it
  • Veho @ Veho:
    The fuuuuu---
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I thought it was an actual xBox at that price.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I wanna grab a 360 Slim and a 360 E one of these days. Missed the boat of getting them at their lowest though, once they were discontinued. Could've got them for cheap back when I was a broke 20 something working at Target, but then again, I was a broke 20 something working at Target
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Being broke is no fun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, $150 isn't that bad for a jtag slim on ebay
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Leo could not withstand communism.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Its OUR products to begin with lol.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Its OUR products to begin with lol.