badgerkins

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hi,

I have a softmodded wii 4.3e and used modmii to do this. I purchased wii points on the shopping channel without any problems. I wanted to use these points to purchase dlc songs on my retail copy of just dance 4. I bought gangam style on their ingame store and when i tried to download it, i kept on getting an error 204036. I restarted the wii and tried to download it again but gangam style was showing up as on the store as if i hadn't purchased it. So i have lost 300 wii points. in my account purchase history, it says that 300 was used to buy the song.

anyone know what to do to get the dlc song working on my softmodded wii? i don't really mind losing the 300 points.

ddetkowski

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
google Just Dance 4 wad dlc. make sure its PAL version of it.
Use a wad manager to install it, it will give you an error, that is normal. Now goto the game, and re-download it to your Wii internal mem or SD card.

Fluto

A potato in disguise
Trophies
XP
Country
Use pimpmywii to automaticly download the correct files and install them to fix this problem ,it worked for me.

badgerkins

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
then its a fault with your internet connection.
can you even get online?
Did you try my method?
let us know exactly

Yep, my wii is connected online.

I downloaded the pal version of the wad from this video and put it into my wad folder on my sd card. booted MMM and installed the wad but got error code -1022 on content 2/3 which is normal as you said. booted just dance 4 and went into the store and nothing had changed (songs were still 300 wii points and kept getting the same error code when trying to download them). should i try the ntsc wad?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-